`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another GREAT Blaster of 2011 Topps!
06-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Another GREAT Blaster of 2011 Topps!
I stopped at Wal-Mart for some groceries tonight and picked up a blaster of 2011 Topps Series 2 and a value box of Series 1/Heritage, and I ended up doing really well!

Commemorative Patch: 1998 Arizona Diamondbacks Stephen Drew

Base RC: Abad, Beachy, Belt, Beato, Josh Rodriguez, Villarreal

ToppsTown: Holliday, Alvarez, Garza, Hamilton, Martinez, Verlander, Ethier

Diamond: Jake Peavy, Jorge de la Rosa, Miguel Cabrera, Cincinnati Reds Team

Gold: Wes Helms

Topps 60: Wainwright, Stanton, Soriano, Henderson

60 Years of Topps: Roger Maris Original Back, Yastrzemski, Mantle, Spahn, Snider

Reproduction Cards: Cobb T205, Ruth 1921, Mize/Slaughter 1941

Diamond Duos: Thomas/Dunn (x2), Hamilton/Votto

Jackie Robinson Value Box Topper

Diamond Stars: Carl Crawford

Kimball Champions: David Wright, Torii Hunter, Tom Seaver, Ernie Banks

4 Diamond Giveaway Code cards: 1974 Gene Locklear, 1979 Bill North, 1975 Luis Melendez, and 1987 Fernando Valenzuela All Star (dug for 4 more rings bringing my total to 54 unique rings)

And the cool stuff:
Relic: Topps 60 Alex Gordon jersey

Sparkle card: #1 Ryan Braun (belt)

And from Heritage: a short print of Trevor Hoffman #483

All-in-all, perhaps my best value box ever, and a nice Series 2 box because I was able to use a lot of the inserts for my set! Many of these cards will be listed for trade soon in my Organize.

Just FYI: I will consider trading the Sparkle Ryan Braun card, but only for a Mark Reynolds Sparkle card... if you have one of those, get in touch with me!

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2011, 10:53 PM
RE: Another GREAT Blaster of 2011 Topps!
I have a Reynolds you want but not the Sparkle.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html
06-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Which Reynolds is it? The base card?

(06-20-2011 10:53 PM)dbroockerd Wrote:  I have a Reynolds you want but not the Sparkle.

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*
06-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Nice break indeed! Let me know if you want to trade away any extra kimballs, 60yot, before there were topps, diamond duos or topps town 2 since im collecting those for the sets.

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
06-21-2011, 10:07 AM
I will eventually be listing my duplicates for trade soon. I'll PM you when I do and you can have a look.

(06-21-2011 05:16 AM)muz0 Wrote:  Nice break indeed! Let me know if you want to trade away any extra kimballs, 60yot, before there were topps, diamond duos or topps town 2 since im collecting those for the sets.

06-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Not bad at all!
I think those Value boxes are a great deal. Best I've pulled from the Heritage packs was a Hellickson RC, but pulled Dale Murphy and Honus Wagner SPs from the only two I've bought.
Figured I'd quit with those while I'm ahead and buy a couple hobby boxes now, LOL.

[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]
06-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Sounds good, thanks!

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.