`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 ToppsTown Aroldis Chapman TT-17

2011 ToppsTown Aroldis Chapman TT-17
Pulled this card a fews days ago, its it worth using the redemption code?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

RE: 2011 ToppsTown Aroldis Chapman TT-17
Toppstown is more of a marketing thing targeted for kids, and I figured out that the player on the card doesn't even affect the stuff you get on the site (I went on there once)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have a bunch of those but i havent unlocked any of them since its like a virtual card game or something. I do like the look of the card with the blue so i collected the set.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Yep BK5 is right the prizes are random. I've enter codes for multiple cards of the same player and have gotten different Topps Town cards every time. So it's not like all Pujols cards get you the same thing it's random depending on the code.