`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do old becketts have any value to them?

do old becketts have any value to them?
i am moving and have a crap load of past becketts from the late 80's 90's and early 00's. are they still worth keeping? i got them on craigslist for 40$ for all of them. what you all think?

RE: do old becketts have any value to them?
I usually like to collect them to either sent TTM or just to frame them for looks...
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Campfire starter, fly swatter, dog correction tool, fan for cooling yourself, cutting out pictures to make collages. As for monetary value, not that much.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Unless the cover has Michael Jordan about to shoot a free throw then NO.. not worth much lol

If its an "event used dog correctional tool" would it have more value?
[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

Saw a box full at a recent show for $5.00. Seller still had the box at the end of the weekend.

Monetary value is next to nothing, the true value is in the hobby history they tell.

I still sell the # 1 Jordan for $ 20.00 and the Jordan wearing Uniform # 45 for $ 10.00. Plus have the Earhardt # 1 issue for $ 20.00. I would also think that the Bo Jackson 1st issue Black and White would be a Highly Collectible Magazine with the Bat behind his neck. I think they also made a Bo with a Superman Cover.

Keep this thread going. Thanks-gosports1-Charlotte,N.C. I finally made a Jr. Member after 11 years

I hope they are not worth much because I had a box full of the old issues and threw them all away a few years ago.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I have bought a large amount of them from the late 80s up at shows over the last several yrs and never paid more than a buck regardless of the cover.

In fact, a few weeks back I bought some at a dime each.

But I would expect copies from before 87 to sell for something.