`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady Quin PC mailday

Brady Quin PC mailday
Even though neither of these 2 mean much to the NFL anymore, I dont think I did to bad for $23. I wish the Reebok logo was on the Quinn side though.

#03/15
Photobucket
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

RE: Brady Quin PC mailday
Great lookin card!

Sick pick up bud! Finally, looks like *SOME* people are starting to come to their senses and realize the $500 asking prices for patch autos of brady quinn is just slightly over valued lol
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

really? where did you pick that up?? i collect anderson. i'd of paid the same. nice pickup
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(06-20-2011, 03:11 PM)twolfcorner2009 Wrote: Sick pick up bud! Finally, looks like *SOME* people are starting to come to their senses and realize the $500 asking prices for patch autos of brady quinn is just slightly over valued lol
Thanks man! Ya, it's finally starting to dawn on people that he isn't a superstar lol. I hope he gets another chance, but I don't see it happening.
(06-20-2011, 03:20 PM)rgf17 Wrote: really? where did you pick that up?? i collect anderson. i'd of paid the same. nice pickup
Thanks, I got it on eBay. The person selling it has it as a BIN for $70 or $80, I can remember at the moment. I shot them an offer of $23 just for the heck of it, and 3 days later it's in my hands.
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.