`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1976 Walter Payton BVG 7 pickup!!!

RE: 1976 Walter Payton BVG 7 pickup!!!
Well I work at a LCS and they came in with a 800 count box of 76's so i just bought them all. The hole set it pretty much in equal shape, it could be a whole set I just havent had time to put it together.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

oh very nice man!
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

Thanks, im loving some of your vintage pickups like this one and the Rice I seen. I havent gotten many graded vintage rcs but right now i have a bvg 3.5 Sayers rc and a bvg 7 Julius Erving RC.
WHO-DEY

nice Sayers, and yea kinda deciding to start a HOF/Vintage PC. Working on getting Montana, Emmitt, Sanders, Elway and Marino right now

I want to get the same thing going but if things the the paytons come in I will buy ungraded. I would like to upgrade the sayers, it looks nicer than a 3.5 but id like to get a 7 or better, I only like bvg 7s and up typically.
WHO-DEY

yea good luck man, definitely prefer vintage now and how there is 1 specific card and its there rookie. More fun to collect then when there is 1,000 cards of the player in his rookie year

Oh I agree for sure. I love the new stuff but the old stuff is just so cool to me. Working at a card shop doesnt help you either, first dibs on everything gets expensive haha.
WHO-DEY