`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY worst fear with this years topps
06-21-2011, 10:55 AM
RE: MY worst fear with this years topps
(06-21-2011 10:30 AM)john1580 Wrote:  brien taylor ?

That's what i was thinking. That card was only included in those factory sets, tho. It was never in packs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2011, 10:55 AM
(06-20-2011 03:11 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote:  Was mad because I have the frank thomas gold I pulled from a pack. The big chase card that year was a prospect pitcher for the Yankees auto card. Can't remember his name just that he broke his hand in a fight. Topps later produced a set with the auto included. Talk about stabbing the die hard chase card set builders in the back. And now I have about ten die cuts from the supposed inserts only thru diamond give away.

Your talking about the dumbass Brien Taylor.

My Photobucket
Post Your Baseball Cards to Facebook

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1
06-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Yah it was Brian Taylor signed for like 1.5 mil signing bonus broke his hand in a fight. What a Dumbass. Remind me of that Cubs pitcher broke his hand hitting a water jug in the dugout. Anyone remember the name of the pitcher for the Cubs drafted in the first round that intentionaly hit a player in the on deck circle during college ball?
06-22-2011, 05:38 AM
(06-21-2011 07:21 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote:  Yah it was Brian Taylor signed for like 1.5 mil signing bonus broke his hand in a fight. What a Dumbass. Remind me of that Cubs pitcher broke his hand hitting a water jug in the dugout. Anyone remember the name of the pitcher for the Cubs drafted in the first round that intentionaly hit a player in the on deck circle during college ball?

Ben Christiansen???
Really hurt Anthony Molina too (partially blind?)..sued etc...pitcher never made it to majors
Have I got the story right???

[Image: mayscopy.jpg]
06-22-2011, 06:44 AM
(06-20-2011 03:11 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote:  Was mad because I have the frank thomas gold I pulled from a pack. The big chase card that year was a prospect pitcher for the Yankees auto card. Can't remember his name just that he broke his hand in a fight. Topps later produced a set with the auto included. Talk about stabbing the die hard chase card set builders in the back. And now I have about ten die cuts from the supposed inserts only thru diamond give away.

It was brien Taylor......I was one of the stupid people who chased it.....

[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting Raiders....Ford, Jones, McFadden, McClain, Bo, brown ++
06-22-2011, 08:23 AM
(06-22-2011 05:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote:  Ben Christiansen???
Really hurt Anthony Molina too (partially blind?)..sued etc...pitcher never made it to majors
Have I got the story right???

I remember becuase I live in Evansville and it was a UE player hit, shattered his orbital bone and was the worst case of unsportsmanship to date.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/article_08...002e0.html