`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there really a way to trade an entire chunk of my collection? All my auto's and GU

Is there really a way to trade an entire chunk of my collection? All my auto's and GU
I want to part ways with my entire refractor, auto (pack pulled) and game used collection but I don't have the time piece by piece or the desire to make dozens of $5-$8 trades. So I'd really be looking for someone interested in trading for the whole thing: 51 autos, 33 GU (21 superstars), 130 refractors (many superstars).

I would trade HEAVILY (like 3:1) in the trading partners favor. Is this unrealistic?

RE: Is there really a way to trade an entire chunk of my collection? All my auto's and GU
What some have done is post a lot of 5 or 6 cards with a price anywhere from $10-$25 with some success. It really depends on the players in the lots. You could also put it on the Bay you could fetch some cash that way. Good Luck!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.