`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else ever????

Has anyone else ever????
Cracked open one of their graded cards. I just did with a Favre that was graded by some off company. It was graded a 9 by them. Call me crazy but I just wanted to give it a shot. Actually came open pretty easy.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Has anyone else ever????
yes, but sometimes when i sent them into beckett... they came back as altered
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(06-19-2011, 02:19 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: yes, but sometimes when i sent them into beckett... they came back as altered
yeah i don't grade cards. not my thing. the ones i do have are ones i got in deals for lots of cards.

I popped a Vince Young RC patch 9.5 BGS because the back corner was peeled in the mail or something. It was tough to get into that BGS, and scary too. But not too big of a deal.
Insert Banner.

(06-19-2011, 03:53 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I popped a Vince Young RC patch 9.5 BGS because the back corner was peeled in the mail or something. It was tough to get into that BGS, and scary too. But not too big of a deal.
the one i opened today was a 40 buck favre insert from 1998. just figured i'd give it a shot since it wasn't bcs or psa. just tapped the corner with a hammer and it split down the side.

I cracked a 2007 topps chrome white refractor Dwayne Bowe, just to do it, it took me a little bit to figure the best way to do it w/o damaging the card, but it was easy enough.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-19-2011, 02:19 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: yes, but sometimes when i sent them into beckett... they came back as altered
thats because some of those sketch companies trim the cards to make the edges cleaner
Collecting Mizzou football and a little basketball. These guys: Danario Alexander, Sean Weatherspoon, Chase Coffman, Martin Rucker, Brad Smith, Justin Smith, Justin Gage, Jeremy Maclin, and William Moore.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/jdg455/

(06-19-2011, 03:53 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I popped a Vince Young RC patch 9.5 BGS because the back corner was peeled in the mail or something. It was tough to get into that BGS, and scary too. But not too big of a deal.
Where is the VY hiding now? I would love to have it!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

i did it once and didnt work well
the best part of a bgs case is the sleeve the card is in IMO

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]