`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Sparkle Variations

Topps Sparkle Variations
Is there any other way to identify these cards other than the "sparkle" point on the front? I didn't find any in series 1 and have two boxes of series 2 that I'm currently going through. I don't want to file a sparkle into my set box.
Looking for Zach Britton and other Oriole cards

RE: Topps Sparkle Variations
That little twinkle on the front is the only way to distinguish them from the regular base cards. If you need help making absolutely sure, when I was going through my Series 1 base, I found a couple websites where they showed pictures of every sparkle variation. Then you just need to look at those cards in particular and make sure the sparkle isn't there.

Try a Google search for this: "2011 Topps Sparkle Checklist." The second entry should be useful.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

We'll show all of the Series 2 sparkles in an upcoming issue of Beckett Baseball. Series 1 was shown in a previous issue.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

Oh yeah, that's right! I remember that now.

(06-19-2011, 07:50 PM)chrisolds Wrote: We'll show all of the Series 2 sparkles in an upcoming issue of Beckett Baseball. Series 1 was shown in a previous issue.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*