`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just hit a ridiculous steal but no mojo...

Just hit a ridiculous steal but no mojo...
Went on for my now nightly diamond code ebay hunt and must have searched by newly listed last time because that is the way they appeared this time...first one, right on top, 18 codes for 6.00 buy it now...I couldn't believe my eyes, emailed the seller asking if they were unused and he said replied yes immediately, I bought them and paid immediately not waiting for an invoice, even paid shipping although he said he would email them. I wasn't going to give him a chance to change his mind. 3 codes for 6.00 buy it now would have been a real good price. He emailed them and I just redeemed them all, only one diecut, Kurt Suzuki...Now I'm sitting on 152 rings, with no Mantle of course lol...
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Just hit a ridiculous steal but no mojo...
that is a steal for $6!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Wow, I gotta keep my eye out for those. 2 more codes and I get my skinit haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

who's the seller? I want to hit him up to see if I can get same price Smile
Wanted list: Ryne Sandberg, Troy Tulowitzki, Willie Mays auto/relics

Some cards for trade: http://photobucket.com/digicards

[Image: jerseys-1.png]

I'm down to my last 34 codes. I just saw someone sell a Babe Ruth black diamond diecut #/60 just sold for $450. Maybe I should have Topps send me the card instead of me trading mine on thier website.

(06-19-2011, 01:00 PM)cjm8 Wrote: I'm down to my last 34 codes. I just saw someone sell a Babe Ruth black diamond diecut #/60 just sold for $450. Maybe I should have Topps send me the card instead of me trading mine on thier website.
If you mean that you have the Ruth /60 you should redeem it immediately and sell as soon as you can. The card will probably drop 100 bucks over the next couple of weeks.

i did see a mickey mantle ring (virtual) sold way back 2 months ago sold for $800 or over im not sure whats the total it went for but im not sure if that the only ring in existence for mickey

i have a ? when it says u have rings, how do u know if they are virtual or not or are they all real rings?

(06-19-2011, 04:24 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: i did see a mickey mantle ring (virtual) sold way back 2 months ago sold for $800 or over im not sure whats the total it went for but im not sure if that the only ring in existence for mickey
It's not, their 1:5000 digs, a lot of people have gotten them but not in comparison to the amount of people trying to get them. There are probably only 50-100 total I would think. A Mickey sold for 300 last week on ebay...no others have appeared in quite a while. The guy that sold it somehow dug up two of them.

(06-19-2011, 04:26 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: i have a ? when it says u have rings, how do u know if they are virtual or not or are they all real rings?
They're all virtual, unless you unlocked the Diamond Ring (you need all 60 rings to unlock it)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)