`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLID MAILDAY

RE: SOLID MAILDAY
LOL..for me, brady was the best part of the mailday...good to have local team trade bait every so often, as I'm expecting another piece of local bait in monday's mail as well (think rc qb auto)

(06-18-2011, 07:12 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Yeah! Forget Brady... forget it so much send it my way lol Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-18-2011, 06:44 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Got in my eric decker and rod smith replacements from panini which I'm pleased with (though they sent me another package that's replacements, but I have to sign for it, but they aren't as solid as these two replacements IMO, but I'll have that package monday). Oh, and I got this beauty from a buddy of mine in a trade.

[Image: bradyautographics.jpg]
impressive Smile

thank you

(06-18-2011, 07:19 PM)pbean Wrote: impressive Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

VERY nice Brady man! Congrats!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

thanks bud...how goes it?

(06-18-2011, 07:22 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: VERY nice Brady man! Congrats!
My Flickr

little push for the evening crew
My Flickr

Hey...how come I can not see any pictures all of a sudden?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

pic is there and you're not on my ignore list so not sure
(06-18-2011, 10:23 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Hey...how come I can not see any pictures all of a sudden?
My Flickr