`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 09-10 UD blaster..HITS GALORE

Another 09-10 UD blaster..HITS GALORE
Ok. I may be done with these blasters after this one cause it probably won't get any better. Results below, scans up soon in my photobucket, everything but the MJ's up for sale/trade!

Immortals: Walt Frazier, Isaiah Thomas, MJ

2 MJ Legacies

Now Appearing: Kobe

Masterpieces: LeBron

and the dual game piece...

Lebron James and Magic Johnson!

There are a couple card shows I plan on attending next weekend and would like to take some of this stuff as trade bait, so feel free to make me an offer, but it'll have to be more even than usual since I usually trade in everybody's favor when I'm trading these newer cards. Thanks!

RE: Another 09-10 UD blaster..HITS GALORE
i got a lebron magic dual in my blaster too
Collecting James Harden, Russell Westbrook, and Carmelo Anthony

I pulled a David Robinson Tony Parker one today

Sick dual jersey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-20-2011, 04:02 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sick dual jersey

Thanks! Surprisingly weak bv though. The David Robinson/Hakeem Olajuwon dual jersey I pulled a few weeks ago was worth a decent chunk more. Was great trade bait though. I traded it and a Bird/Allen piece and got 5 cards in return: all rookies, 4 SN, 3 Auto and 1 GU.

I just bought a blaster at the local Target and got the best box I've gotten so far. Even though the Dual jerseys are not the best I got 2 of them. !.Ben Gordon/Baron Davis 2.Kevin Garnett/Pau Gasol, still not bad though. On top of that I got a Blake Griffin rookie. but the best card I got is a redemption, a Kevim Garnett ud Spokesmen Auto. This will be my first Garnett auto.
I just bought a blaster at the local Target and got the best box I've gotten so far. Even though the Dual jerseys are not the best I got 2 of them. !.Ben Gordon/Baron Davis 2.Kevin Garnett/Pau Gasol, still not bad though. On top of that I got a Blake Griffin rookie. but the best card I got is a redemption, a Kevin Garnett ud Spokesmen Auto. This will be my first Garnett auto.