`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch vs jersey

Patch vs jersey
Hello i would like to know what is the difference between a patch card and a jersey card ?

Thank you

RE: Patch vs jersey
(06-17-2011, 10:52 AM)bouffardjf Wrote: Hello i would like to know what is the difference between a patch card and a jersey card ?

Thank you
A patch can come from the seam, number, emblem etc...of the jersey. Usually has multiple colors and is thicker than a jersey piece.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

To illustrate, I will use two cards to help me:

This is a jersey card as it features the common cloth material from the majority of the worn jersey:

[Image: weisshortonvokounjsy.jpg]

This is a patch card as it features pieces of memorabilia from any of the patchy parts of the jersey such as the main crest on the front, the player's number from the shoulder or back, the player's nameplate, a shoulder crest, or anything else extra thick on the jersey that isn't a piece of ordinary cloth or a fight strap:

[Image: Triooutof10.jpg]

I hope that helps a little bit.

Thank you guys

WOW, nice patch piece on the Horton
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(06-17-2011, 05:45 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: WOW, nice patch piece on the Horton
Thanks, I got the trio patch as a gift from my dad, and then pulled the trio jersey from a pack of Artifacts only a few days later.

(06-17-2011, 11:40 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Thanks, I got the trio patch as a gift from my dad, and then pulled the trio jersey from a pack of Artifacts only a few days later.
Unreal.......how does that work??? haha
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

(06-18-2011, 12:44 AM)p8030103 Wrote: Unreal.......how does that work??? haha
I don't know how that works...but I'm not complaining, it's fun to have the jersey and patch version together.