`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished my new display case!!

RE: Finished my new display case!!
Really nice piece... I'm thinking about doing one exactly like minus the glass...

here's the small display I made.

What's the depth on your display?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

It's approximately 3 1/2" which gives plenty of room for the cards with the grooves cut in the shelves for the cards to sit in.

It reminds me of when I was right out of college and set up a couple times at the small, local card show in town. I made my own display cases and they have sat in my closet for the past 15 years! I should probably haul them to a flea market and try to unload them on an exhibitor.

Great case
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Something doesn't look right, I think you need room for expansion! I think you need to send me the Staubach and Rice rookies to make room for those future cards :>). Nice display!!
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

Very nice work, gives me some ideas.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Is that Joe Belino one of the Inscripiton Autos?
He is a great guy, wrote him a letter and sent a ball to autograph for our headquarters at Great Lakes Navy Base..
He sent that as well as a few others for othe Decorations..
Got so caught up in that card forgot to say TOP NOTCH JOB! I am a bit of an rookie wood worker myself..
I am currently working on a custom card chest. It will have slotted rows in the bottom for about 2000 cards in top loaders. Tray that has partitions for high Enders in screw downs, supplys and even a Beckett or two.. And if everything goes right it will have a "coopered" roof like an old pirates chest.
Hopefully it will turn out half as good as your case!