Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another "New" "Collection"
Rainbow 
Another "New" "Collection"
I was surfin' the bay the other day, and came upon a Joe Perry 97 UD Legends auto for a decent price, and figured I would pick it up since he passed in April. Than I got it in hand, and have decided to "Collect" 1997 UD Legends autos. "COLLECT" not "Set". There are some VERY spendy cards in this set, and very large, just figured I would pickup what I can. So keep those eye's peeled for em' !!

Joe "the jet" Perry

[Image: perry.jpg]

Also have:

Steve Largent
Don Maynard
Harold Jackson
Harold Carmichael
and possibly Chuck Foreman.

Also have the Marshall Faulk from 08 Ultimate, but not as interested in the newer stars as I am the older stars & legends.

Nice on-card autos, the only problem is these things have been floating around for 14 years already, and people have a hard time gettin' rid of them.
Insert Banner.

RE: Another "New" "Collection"
Nice pick up wish you had decided this a few weeks ago as I got rid of 7 of them for cheap.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

i've never seen those. that is a nice looking card, and i really like his auto great pick up gooch
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I know someone with quite a handful of these...maybe he'll show up and show them off!

Will keep my eyes out for you Goochie. You and your sets (although I'm one to talk!!)
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(06-15-2011, 09:47 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I know someone with quite a handful of these...maybe he'll show up and show them off!

Will keep my eyes out for you Goochie. You and your sets (although I'm one to talk!!)

Its not a "set" it is a "collection" and i KNOW who has a nice lil section in their bucket of these LOL
(06-15-2011, 09:46 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Nice pick up wish you had decided this a few weeks ago as I got rid of 7 of them for cheap.
any chance you can "indian-give" on the transaction LOL

Insert Banner.

Nice card and this should prove to be a nice collection. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya as I cruise the 'bay late at night!

(06-15-2011, 09:49 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Its not a "set" it is a "collection" and i KNOW who has a nice lil section in their bucket of these LOL
Right. That's what I said about my Texas/UConn PC. And we see how that went. Tongue
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Very cool. I like even the base sets of those UD Legends sets, also, 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game.

(06-15-2011, 09:49 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Its not a "set" it is a "collection" and i KNOW who has a nice lil section in their bucket of these LOL

any chance you can "indian-give" on the transaction LOL
wish I could bud but I will keep an eye out for some.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

I have this one laying around if you want it.

[Image: IMG_0017-1.jpg]

Oops, this is a 96, not a 97.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]