`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SCANS! Trade Thread, Little bit of Everything SCANS!

RE: SCANS! Trade Thread, Little bit of Everything SCANS!
open offer sent

(06-16-2011, 07:41 PM)radarblip Wrote: Hey Terry, I like the Soriano, Aparicio and Reese if I have anything left for you...Mel
Mel,

You have plenty I can use. I have a list. LOL I will get a trade offer to you some time tonight.

Terry
(06-16-2011, 07:58 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: open offer sent
Looking at your stuff now. Will get back to you.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(06-16-2011, 07:12 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Checking you now and will let you know! Can I get a link to your photobucket please? Thanks!
Found your trade thread from the other day. Offer sent. Please see comments. Thanks!
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I think I'm more interested in the Thoreau than anything else!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(06-17-2011, 06:09 AM)rpspenner Wrote: I think I'm more interested in the Thoreau than anything else!
Sorry, I did not see anything I can use.

Saturday Bump! Want to do some more trading folks.