`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not throw your cards away!!! I will take them!!!

RE: Please do not throw your cards away!!! I will take them!!!
(06-15-2011, 03:27 PM)pbean Wrote: just the way it is ..... if you think that's bad you should see the price of gas up here Sad

thought about it but then we'd have to "declare" them at the border, and trying to explain my intentions to Customs would be somewhat futile ..... sometimes they're "nice" and somtimes ...... Sad
Wouldn't know.....never been to Canada before.....BUT I am actually going to Niagara falls on the 5th of July for the first time and staying on the Canadian side.....any recommendations?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-15-2011, 03:27 PM)pbean Wrote: thought about it but then we'd have to "declare" them at the border, and trying to explain my intentions to Customs would be somewhat futile ..... sometimes they're "nice" and somtimes ...... Sad
Oh, you honest Canadians... learn the American way--stuff them in the back under a blanket. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(06-15-2011, 08:58 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Oh, you honest Canadians... learn the American way--stuff them in the back under a blanket. Big Grin
lol gotta love the idea Wink
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(06-15-2011, 08:52 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Wouldn't know.....never been to Canada before.....BUT I am actually going to Niagara falls on the 5th of July for the first time and staying on the Canadian side.....any recommendations?
the U.S. side ..... it'll be a heck of a lot cheaper in Buffalo Wink

do you have kids or is it just you and the Mrs. going away on a romantic rendezvous Smile

The misses and myself , plus my sisters is coming in from Texas with her family and my mom and dad.....maybe a few more people......not sure..
Everyone says that the Canada side is much better and cleaner.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-16-2011, 05:41 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: The misses and myself , plus my sisters is coming in from Texas with her family and my mom and dad.....maybe a few more people......not sure..
Everyone says that the Canada side is much better and cleaner.....
shoot me a PM when you get a chance Smile while our side may be "cleaner" it'll be double to triple the cost (due to tourism) than staying 20 minutes away from the border in Buffalo Sad

I'll look into this a little further for you today and will get back to you tonight Smile

Just found this and have to agree with Bakerman. I hate to see all those cards get thrown away. It kills me to go to the show and watch the guys just toss everything but the hits. I would be more than willing to pay postage for those poor unwanted cards. You can send them here to "Misfit Island" Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Id take any Panther cards people don't want . Especially dbs.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

If people are wanting to throw away cards I will take ANYTHING and add them graciously to my pc especially bengals as they are my favorite team.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

My grandsonand I are continually working on our Buffalo Bills projetct, so we will take any and all Bills, especailly any from 1990 to 2005.
My 5 most wanted list
1. 1984 topps USFL #36 Jim Kelly
2. 1964 Topps Cookie Gilchrist
3. 2007 Absolute Materials Auto Marshawn Lynch
4. 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
5. 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken error card
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stocktonkevin/