IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beatles Guy New Additions

RE: Beatles Guy New Additions
Nice pick-up!

Great stuff! This is one of those threads I look forward to seeing bumped back to the top.

Very nice card. I think you got the better end of that deal.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

nice bang for your buck! esp the Kaline, Sutton Cardinals team and Lonborg Game!

Three more today...1954 Bowman Yvers, 1955 Doubleheader Haddix, and a 1959 Topps Hodges which I must say, is a beauty. I may keep that for the PC even though I'm not a Dodger fan. I've got more on the way next week Smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Ok, I am kind of jealous. Starting to save now for a show in mid October and changing some of my pickups list for vintage cards.

Nice pick-ups. Can't wait to see what you get next week!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

Also, since you aren't a Dodgers fan you ca trade me that card, for my set. You honestly don't need a Dodgers card in your PC. LOL

More more more! Along with the above, I received these from a guy who was helping an older gentleman sell his collection. Four '53 Bowman's for the set, three '53 Topps Cardinals, two '56 Topps Cardinals, and a miscut but still nice '56 Warren Spahn. I also got 10 '51 Bowman "beaters" in this lot, but for $8, I could not pass them up. I may make a run at that set in the future.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Nice pick-ups. I just received that Boyer and Poholsky this week too. Hoping to update my vintage thread sometime this week, but I have been busy.