`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Five Star Quotable set?

RE: Five Star Quotable set?
addidas, do u need the eli manning & sean weatherspoon? someone told me on another site that he has it.

wow. So your that dude who had the seller end that listing on the jahvid best?haha, btw, did you offer him that price or did he say that was his asking price?WHEN U COMPLETE IT, I hope beckett see's this because thats one unbelievable set
[/quote]

lol that was so long ago, i don't even remember how much I paid for it, but I offered him the price, whatever it was. I think 150 maybe, possibly a little less.

(06-27-2011, 04:03 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm working on it. Here's my 9 (8 different) veterans and 29 (24 different) rookies. I'm working on a deal to get Ben Tate, Sam Bradford and picking up Jim Brown as well. I love these Quotables! Topps Five Star is the best!

[Image: veteran_quotables.jpg]

[Image: rookie_quotables3.jpg]

[Image: rookie_quotables1.jpg]

[Image: rookie_quotables2.jpg]

[Image: rookie_quotables4.jpg]
Wow! That's one awesome collection you have going!

Quotable update coming soon, waiting for a big mail day! (2 Jim Browns, 3rd Gerald McCoy (2 are in from Topps), 2nd Armanti Edwards, 2nd Jordan Shipley (just came in and waiting on a 3rd also), 3rd Mardy Gilyard, and thanks to Krayzie83 earlier on ebay, my 1st Ben Tate! I'll update with scans as soon as they're all in!

What in gods name do you need with all those dupe's?!?! lol. You must be gettin paid that GOOD money to get all them!

Just making room for trades, for the quotables I still need lol.....6 more rooks and 11 more vets!

That's just wrong. The Mathews is my favorite, only because LT is in that awful Jets uni. Sad

lol, my favorites are Emmitt, Romo, Colt and Shipley. I'm a huge UT and Cowboys fan! I pulled a LT auto/triple jersey booklet from a box of Topps Five Star a few weeks ago, all three patches were from his Chargers days. Not to toot my own horn, but it's pretty sweet.

(07-11-2011, 03:15 AM)adidasking417 Wrote: Quotable update coming soon, waiting for a big mail day! (2 Jim Browns, 3rd Gerald McCoy (2 are in from Topps), 2nd Armanti Edwards, 2nd Jordan Shipley (just came in and waiting on a 3rd also), 3rd Mardy Gilyard, and thanks to Krayzie83 earlier on ebay, my 1st Ben Tate! I'll update with scans as soon as they're all in!
So you're the one hoarding my Shipley's eh?? Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-11-2011, 03:47 AM)adidasking417 Wrote: lol, my favorites are Emmitt, Romo, Colt and Shipley. I'm a huge UT and Cowboys fan! I pulled a LT auto/triple jersey booklet from a box of Topps Five Star a few weeks ago, all three patches were from his Chargers days. Not to toot my own horn, but it's pretty sweet.
If he was in a Chargers uni in the pic on the card I'd have one myself. Big Grin