`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much does the value change with an autograph on a base card?

RE: How much does the value change with an autograph on a base card?
(06-10-2011, 11:35 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: +1

Also, a lot of people won't pay for in-person auto'd base cards because of authenticity issues. So if you ever were to try to sell them, you need a picture of the player signing it and/or a certificate of authenticity.
this
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I am reading this in 2019 I would say it increases the value many times I have sold in person autographed cards for much more than a pack auto would see for

(02-21-2012, 11:33 PM)baseballmaddog Wrote: What if I have an Aaron Rodgers Rookie card from Topps Total in 2005 that i got signed in person and a photo of me with him (card not in picture)? Would that increase value because it is Rookie?
I personally hate people who have a photo with someone famous and try to pass it off as an autograph signing. It has no bearing on the autograph. Also someone would pick it up if it looked legit because they might not be able to afford a certified auto from a pack. I only collect pack certified autos to avoid confusion

~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

I would say in 2019 that the autograph would get you extra money then just a plain base card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK