`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
420 day redemption finally arrived.

RE: 420 day redemption finally arrived.
I just got off the phone. They said they will replace it with the same card if I return it. So after waiting 420 days and having it in my hand 1, it's all packed up ready to go back. I wonder how long I'll wait this time. Any wagers.......Unbelievable isn't it?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(06-10-2011, 12:15 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I just got off the phone. They said they will replace it with the same card if I return it. So after waiting 420 days and having it in my hand 1, it's all packed up ready to go back. I wonder how long I'll wait this time. Any wagers.......Unbelievable isn't it?
That's it? I would of been getting something free from them you're too nice a guy should of thrown a fit lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-10-2011, 12:17 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: That's it? I would of been getting something free from them you're too nice a guy should of thrown a fit lol.
I'm not nice, just old. lol. When your my age you learn to pick your battles. This one wasn't worth it. Plus, the girl Whitney on the phone was so nice, I couldn't be mad anymore. Even though I don't believe a word she says, lol.......

(06-10-2011, 12:50 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm not nice, just old. lol. When your my age you learn to pick your battles. This one wasn't worth it. Plus, the girl Whitney on the phone was so nice, I couldn't be mad anymore. Even though I don't believe a word she says, lol.......
See that's why they hired her lol Smile I been there before you're like "I'm gonna give it to these people" then some innocent very nice girl answers and disarms you right away.
Are they gonna at least destroy the card you send them and stamp another one out 1/10? That would be nice.

(06-10-2011, 12:51 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: See that's why they hired her lol Smile I been there before you're like "I'm gonna give it to these people" then some innocent very nice girl answers and disarms you right away.
Are they gonna at least destroy the card you send them and stamp another one out 1/10? That would be nice.
I don't think so. she put me on hold to go check and see if they had any more of that card. After about 5 minutes she came back and said they still had that card. So I'll bet it will be one of the other 9 cards remaining.

That's awesome you just made the value of your own card go up a little lol.. Unless they do end up making another I think they do do that sometimes.

(06-10-2011, 12:17 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: That's it? I would of been getting something free from them you're too nice a guy should of thrown a fit lol.
I agree with Deuce.... they would have gotten an ear full regarding their "quality control" on this one. I would have been asking to speak to a supervisor, not just the customer service rep that answers the phone... I'm still waiting on a Larry Allen auto from them... cant wait to see when I get it and the condition that one will be in.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Do they have just the one customer service rep working there? I swear, I've called 3 times and gotten a return call and they were all from "Whitney"! In fact, I think I saw another thread somewhere about a panini redemption where the person talked to Whitney. She was very nice each time I spoke with her, but I'm kind of feeling sorry for her as being the first point of contact for angry customers. I've worked in customer service in the past and it sucks when someone calls in and they are mad at "you" because you are the one who answered the phone when the problem is with their quality assurance folk. After my last call with her, I actually asked for a Supervisor and she had a hard time getting one on the phone. After I talked with the guy I told him what a nice job she did but their quality assurance needed some looking into and that their foul ups are spreading pretty rapidly through various trading website forums. He didn't have an answer to that....
Collecting auto's, Hall of Famers & Lions (Calvin, Suh, Pettigrew, Stafford, Leshoure, Broyles, etc)
[Image: debully.jpg]
Not much uploaded but here's my bucket link: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/.../Football/

Online or phone only CS reps rarely use their own named for their own safety. Call them back and fon't be put off guard by 'Whitney'. Tell her what you expect from the company after their already poor suctomer (lol... HUGE typo there) I mean... customer service. 420 days is appalling. You deserve better and you shouldn't have to ask for it either.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-10-2011, 01:33 PM)debully Wrote: Do they have just the one customer service rep working there? I swear, I've called 3 times and gotten a return call and they were all from "Whitney"! In fact, I think I saw another thread somewhere about a panini redemption where the person talked to Whitney. She was very nice each time I spoke with her, but I'm kind of feeling sorry for her as being the first point of contact for angry customers. I've worked in customer service in the past and it sucks when someone calls in and they are mad at "you" because you are the one who answered the phone when the problem is with their quality assurance folk. After my last call with her, I actually asked for a Supervisor and she had a hard time getting one on the phone. After I talked with the guy I told him what a nice job she did but their quality assurance needed some looking into and that their foul ups are spreading pretty rapidly through various trading website forums. He didn't have an answer to that....
that is so weird... I just got off the phone with Panini and the service rep was "Whitney". I told her I was tired of waiting for my Larry Allen redemption, so now they are sending me a replacement. They asked me what team did I like, so of course I told them Pittsburgh...NOW lets just see what i get and how it looks.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1