`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Patrick Ewing or Bill Laimbeer?

RE: Patrick Ewing or Bill Laimbeer?
FIRE DANTONIE.. EWING FOR KNICKS HEAD COACH.. all that said I think laimbeer will just replace your previous coach with the same problems that they had. His attitude wont mix well with over egotistical players of today's game. I will never turn my back on my knicks team, but i'll be mad at detroit if they pass on one of the greatest players of all time!

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please watch the language.

Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Head Coach Laimbeer, Assistant Coach Mahorn

let rip and those little puppies try to pull that mutinous bleep again.

(07-04-2011, 05:50 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Head Coach Laimbeer, Assistant Coach Mahorn

let rip and those little puppies try to pull that mutinous bleep again.
lol. AGREED!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

but honestly, i see lawrence franks coming in. if their smart, they;; bring laimbeer in as an assistant, minister of discipline

(07-04-2011, 09:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: but honestly, i see lawrence franks coming in. if their smart, they;; bring laimbeer in as an assistant, minister of discipline
I think I'd rather him just come straight in at head instead of working him up. Also, while Mr. Franks had a good stint with NJ, I wasn't fond of him as a coach. I don't think his system would fit well with what the Pistons are used to in terms of system and because of his age I'm not sure he'd instill the discipline needed. Yeah, Laimbeer MIGHT be able to do that as an assistant, but I'd rather just him be the top dog and instill the discipline straight from the top.

Franks was the assistant coach here in boston this year (yep, i live in enemy territory, and my wife is a die-hard celtics fan), and he's known as a defensive guru now...really studied thibodeau's playbook

Bring isiah back, he can ruin the pistons in 18 months, and bring them to Cleveland's level -a cavs fan
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 08:55 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Bring isiah back, he can ruin the pistons in 18 months, and bring them to Cleveland's level -a cavs fan
lol. I'd honestly bring in Kurt Rambis in as HC before Isiah Thomas. Smile

(07-05-2011, 08:55 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Bring isiah back, he can ruin the pistons in 18 months, and bring them to Cleveland's level -a cavs fan
If I were the Cavs,I would have taken Williams at 1 and walker or knight at 4.

Considering that Irving was taken as the top prospect and if he works out well in the NBA, Cleveland fans will be quite happy with the new Cavs. They have a sky is the limit player in Tristan Thompson and now they have the SF position locked up with a decent and young player in Casspi.

If Davis and Irving mix well on the team and compete for that spot at the same time (Davis' contract year), your team will have a new go to man and have him actually running the floor and playing the position that kind of play was meant for.

I see a whole lot of potential in Cleveland's NBA team now.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!