`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for any and all Tiger Woods cards

Looking to trade for any and all Tiger Woods cards
I'm starting a PC of Tiger Woods. I know that its going to be impossible to finish and very expensive but he is my favorite athlete of all time. I have a minimal amount of his stuff right now since I never focused on collecting him so I'm looking to trade for almost anything. However, I do not need any of the tiger tales cards from 2001 Upper Deck. I dont have much loaded for trade at the moment, been slowly trying to add everything (what a chore), but I can always look and see if I have whatever it is you would be interested in getting in return. Also wouldnt mind buying if the price is right. Thanks
[Image: crosby.jpg]

RE: Looking to trade for any and all Tiger Woods cards
are you a buyer ?? I have 01-02-03 SPA base and inserts

(06-07-2011, 07:29 PM)oriolesrule2005 Wrote: I'm starting a PC of Tiger Woods. I know that its going to be impossible to finish and very expensive but he is my favorite athlete of all time. I have a minimal amount of his stuff right now since I never focused on collecting him so I'm looking to trade for almost anything. However, I do not need any of the tiger tales cards from 2001 Upper Deck. I dont have much loaded for trade at the moment, been slowly trying to add everything (what a chore), but I can always look and see if I have whatever it is you would be interested in getting in return. Also wouldnt mind buying if the price is right. Thanks

I may be interested in buying. What do you have specifically?

I have a couple in my ORG. Check them out and see if you need them.

I have these low end ones available:

2001 UD #90
2001 UD #124
2001 UD Tiger's Tales #s 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 18, 20, 24

I'd take $6 dvld for them all or I'd trade for my signature wants.

Bah nevermind...just saw that you don't need any Tiger's Tales.