`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kurt Warner Collector Thread

RE: Kurt Warner Collector Thread
i cant believe there arent more warner collectors on this site..? here are a few from 2001
[Image: toppsgalleryoriginalrelicsjsy.jpg][Image: udmvpgufb.jpg][Image: updckprosnprospctsgamejsy.jpg]
let me know if images are big enough...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

some choice morsels from 2002...[Image: 1-1contendersmasterpieceset.jpg][Image: 49-500prestigeconnectionsjsyw-hakim.jpg][Image: flrthrowbacksdreambackfieldEDjsy.jpg][Image: flrauthentixrippedjsy.jpg][Image: flairfranchisefavoritesjsy.jpg][Image: flrprempremteamjsy.jpg]
goal post that lost the SB for the rams. i hate it but nice card. anyone else think that pres. bush fixed that game?[Image: toppssb36goalpost.jpg][Image: playoffhonorsawardwinningmat55-150.jpg][Image: playoffpieceofthegamejersey.jpg][Image: ultrasandiegoboundjersey.jpg]
[Image: quantumleafauto881000.jpg] another one from 2000. this picture is used on lots of his cards...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

That is a beautiful card.

finally got my warner collection into photobucket. you can see it all by clicking the link below. enjoy! and here are some 2003 cards
[Image: 104-150flaircantoncallingpatch.jpg][Image: 17-25RSprimecuts3clrptch.jpg][Image: 89-150leafcertmirrorredjsy.jpg][Image: 116-199flrgeninsidertoolsofthegamejsy.jpg][Image: 452-500absoluteleatherandlacesgufb.jpg][Image: DRgridironkingsjsy134-375.jpg]

one more 2003 and some 06-07
[Image: 13-2503rookiesstarsamericanherosauto.jpg][Image: 13-2503rookiesstarsamericanherosautoback.jpg]
#11/25[Image: 11-252007nattreasuressb34primejsy.jpg]
#16/27[Image: 16-27toppstripthredsreliccombossepiaw-ma...irjsys.jpg]
and a little love for the cardinals[Image: 07udgamejerseytokencardinal.jpg]

finally got a 99 contenders speed red au/100 only missing 3 rookie autos now. autographics red foil/50 cont power blue/5 and cont finesse gold/1
[Image: 54-100playoffcontendersspeedredauto.jpg]

(06-17-2011, 10:37 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: one more 2003 and some 06-07
[Image: 13-2503rookiesstarsamericanherosauto.jpg][Image: 13-2503rookiesstarsamericanherosautoback.jpg]
#11/25[Image: 11-252007nattreasuressb34primejsy.jpg]
#16/27[Image: 16-27toppstripthredsreliccombossepiaw-ma...irjsys.jpg]
and a little love for the cardinals[Image: 07udgamejerseytokencardinal.jpg]
Thanks for keeping this thread alive. The top 3 are some of my favorite Warners to look at.

I considered myself quite lucky when I pulled this from a Score jumbo pack bought at the local grocery store back in the day
[Image: 023.jpg]
[Image: 025.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Really a great thread....I love it! And that's coming from a Niner fan Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(06-22-2011, 10:54 AM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks for keeping this thread alive. The top 3 are some of my favorite Warners to look at.
just happy to keep thread alive, and thanx to you mel for the advice on how to post images when i first joined and didnt know what i was doing...

(06-22-2011, 10:55 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I considered myself quite lucky when I pulled this from a Score jumbo pack bought at the local grocery store back in the day
[Image: 023.jpg]
[Image: 025.jpg]
yeah, its extra exciting to pull something nice out of retail. very cool card.