`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 BOXES 2011 SP LEGENDARY CUTS
06-03-2011, 05:58 PM
3 BOXES 2011 SP LEGENDARY CUTS
Opened up 3 boxes yesterday.First box Hal Newhouser auto #/35. Second box Clete Boyer # 5/9. Good GOD 400.00 in,and nothing worth while.... Sat for awhile then told by buddy the owner to hand me another.( Had a feeling his store was due for a big hit)...He goes are you nuts I said yup looking for the major kick in the nuts.....
Then bang see it is a dual cut open pack more and see Ted Williams/ Joe DiMaggio. I near hit the floor. A dual cut of Williams and DiMaggio #1 / 5...Definatly one of my better pulls this year. 600.00 investment not to bad.
Not plugging but if wanting to see pictures it is on the other site I had too; just to recoup the cost,definatly a product to tread lightly with.
Good Luck to all.

Will trade for anything that catches my eye. Ovechkin RC's,Brodeur,Devils,Yankees, Cowboys,HOFer's, vintage,Auto's and patches.I send everything in new bubble envelope.And being new I don't mind sending first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 06:50 PM
RE: 3 BOXES 2011 SP LEGENDARY CUTS
Great hit! Congratulations!

Collecting past and present Redsox
[Image: IMG-4.jpg]
06-03-2011, 07:48 PM
NICE!!! I would think you will get your $$ back and then some. What are you doing with the Boyer?

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes
06-03-2011, 08:20 PM
(06-03-2011 07:48 PM)toddaray Wrote:  NICE!!! I would think you will get your $$ back and then some. What are you doing with the Boyer?

Thanks for interest.Boyer sold a little while ago not for much,all will or have been sold.Could not mess with just trade gotta pay for boxes.You can definatley get some cool auto's cheap picked a Rizzutto up for 50.00.

Will trade for anything that catches my eye. Ovechkin RC's,Brodeur,Devils,Yankees, Cowboys,HOFer's, vintage,Auto's and patches.I send everything in new bubble envelope.And being new I don't mind sending first.
06-04-2011, 06:13 PM
They are your cards so I can't tell you what to do with them, but my word I'd have to keep that Williams/DiMaggio if I pulled it. If you were willing to whip out $600 for 3 cards you can't be doing too bad financially. Do you really need to make the money back badly enough to get rid of a gem like that?

[Image: stlbanner_zpsa32abf00.jpg]
06-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Nope,just common sense.I already have individual cuts of both players from past years of Legendary Cuts.Plus had the privlage of meeting both player before they passed away.Have auto baseballs signed by both to go with cuts.The thread was just to let people know tread lightly with product it was not about bragging.( not saying you are repling that).There is alot of people worse off than me financially,but it is still a 600.00 note.Gotta pay the man.And if it was a Gehrig or Ruth it would be in a safe.My safe.
On a trading note I got some nice Cardnials stuff if interested,not in org. yet send me a pm maybe i can help out.

06-05-2011, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2011 03:04 PM by slufan83.)
(06-04-2011 11:27 PM)ashoot Wrote:  Nope,just common sense.I already have individual cuts of both players from past years of Legendary Cuts.Plus had the privlage of meeting both player before they passed away.Have auto baseballs signed by both to go with cuts.The thread was just to let people know tread lightly with product it was not about bragging.( not saying you are repling that).There is alot of people worse off than me financially,but it is still a 600.00 note.Gotta pay the man.And if it was a Gehrig or Ruth it would be in a safe.My safe.
On a trading note I got some nice Cardnials stuff if interested,not in org. yet send me a pm maybe i can help out.

I was just curious is all. I've never had anything close to a nice card like that, so I was just wondering why you'd want to sell it so quickly.

On a side note, thanks for the trade offer, but I don't have anything to trade at the moment. I'm STILL looking for a job after finishing college, so I've had to sell most all of my cards just to get by.

[Image: stlbanner_zpsa32abf00.jpg]
06-11-2011, 12:55 AM
(06-04-2011 11:27 PM)ashoot Wrote:  Nope,just common sense.I already have individual cuts of both players from past years of Legendary Cuts.Plus had the privlage of meeting both player before they passed away.Have auto baseballs signed by both to go with cuts.The thread was just to let people know tread lightly with product it was not about bragging.( not saying you are repling that).There is alot of people worse off than me financially,but it is still a 600.00 note.Gotta pay the man.And if it was a Gehrig or Ruth it would be in a safe.My safe.

What do you have for cardinals?

Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Nice break would love to see a scan if u can get it

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
06-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Nice break!

[Image: signature.jpg]

My PC wants:
Baseball:
Current Blue Jays
Hockey:
Mike Richards,Jeff Carter,Brayden Schenn, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Sergei Shirokov, Jared Cowen, and current Vancouver Canucks.
Pm me if you have any of my wants.