`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted gypsy queen mini/Mickey Mantle HR

Wanted gypsy queen mini/Mickey Mantle HR
Just like it says I want your Gypsy Queen Mini's or Mickey Mantle Home Runs. If you dont see anything in my organize I'm currently adding to it. Send me message with what you want and I'll add it first if I have any.

Jeremy
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: Wanted gypsy queen mini/Mickey Mantle HR
(06-03-2011, 10:29 AM)beginesj Wrote: Just like it says I want your Gypsy Queen Mini's or Mickey Mantle Home Runs. If you dont see anything in my organize I'm currently adding to it. Send me message with what you want and I'll add it first if I have any.

Jeremy
check my org got a bunch of minis i dont want

PM me a list of what you need. I've got a nice little stack of mini's

Check me for the Mantles.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

(06-03-2011, 10:41 AM)youarebad Wrote: check my org got a bunch of minis i dont want
PM sent.
(06-03-2011, 10:44 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: PM me a list of what you need. I've got a nice little stack of mini's
PM sent
(06-03-2011, 10:53 AM)mrmcphisto13 Wrote: Check me for the Mantles.
Offer sent
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(06-03-2011, 11:09 AM)beginesj Wrote: Offer sent
Counter sent.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

I replied to your PM

Got a few trades done. Looking for more!!

Got a ton of minis. I will load them tomorrow. Some black & insert ones are in org now. I'm looking for relics if you have any. Specifically Jeter, Ryan, Ozzie and Larkin
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Currently looking for 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini #1A Ichiro Suzuki if anyone has one please send trade offer!!