`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson silva auto and some mat relics for sale!!!

Anderson silva auto and some mat relics for sale!!!
I have a anderson silvb main event auto and some mat relics for sale. check out my organize. also have a 2011 title shot brock lesner mat relic numbered 44/88 and a main event lesner octagon chip for sale also. couldn't find these in the guide so unable to list. if interestea pm me or post a reply and maybe we can work something out. thanks.

RE: Anderson silva auto and some mat relics for sale!!!
Really need to move these to invest in some new stuff. thanks.

(06-02-2011, 11:15 PM)Robert31542 Wrote: Really need to move these to invest in some new stuff. thanks.
anyone at all interested?

dont take offense but its because you are new. it takes time to build a reputation with a lot of poor new traders and sellers out there.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-04-2011, 04:02 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: dont take offense but its because you are new. it takes time to build a reputation with a lot of poor new traders and sellers out there.
no offense taken, i totally understand, got a mike swick and nate diaz main event mat relic i would be willing to trade instead of sell if it would help prove i am trustworthy. also havd toppr ufc mike guymon auto i would be willing to trade to, just have to list it. thanks for the advice.

(06-04-2011, 06:03 PM)Robert31542 Wrote: no offense taken, i totally understand, got a mike swick and nate diaz main event mat relic i would be willing to trade instead of sell if it would help prove i am trustworthy. also havd toppr ufc mike guymon auto i would be willing to trade to, just have to list it. thanks for the advice.
i am always looking to trade. check me out and see if i have anything you need. i can help build your reputation. i have over 500 trades on here if u are willing to ship first. let me know. id like the diaz or guymon

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

How much you asking on the Silva auto? Please pm me with a price have paypal.

(06-09-2011, 09:12 PM)shultsy24 Wrote: How much you asking on the Silva auto? Please pm me with a price have paypal.
i have a bunch off UFC for sale. i am taking 60% of beckett value/

Still have all the cards listed here for sale, pm me if interested. thanks

Still have these for sale. if interested please pm me. thanks.