`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chargers PC! 12/2/11 Update (Page 8)!!!!

RE: Chargers PC
Very nice looking PC, have to agree.. those multi colors are pretty sweet and a bunch of nice autos.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-02-2011, 01:00 PM)mik253 Wrote: Very nice looking PC, have to agree.. those multi colors are pretty sweet and a bunch of nice autos.
Thanks mik. Big Grin

Wow...there are some SICK patches in there! But I guess you know that. Smile
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

(06-02-2011, 01:13 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: Wow...there are some SICK patches in there! But I guess you know that. Smile
Thanks man. I try to only collect what really catches my eye as far as patches go anymore. Mainly been focusing on getting auto's and only will look at patches if they're pretty nasty. Smile

Got this bad boy in today!

[Image: d02dc0e5.jpg]

Your PCs are coming along well dude,glad i could help with some small additions.That one Gates patch is freakin sick bro,hope to see more like it soon.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(06-03-2011, 03:18 AM)budmademewizer Wrote: Your PCs are coming along well dude,glad i could help with some small additions.That one Gates patch is freakin sick bro,hope to see more like it soon.
No such thing as a small addition. I enjoy them all from the base/inserts to the higher end autos (well, almost as much)! Thanks a lot bud. Glad I could help add to your Alstott PC as well. It's only the beginning as I said in my other thread since I've only been into the Football card collecting game for about a year (give or take) now. So there will be additions coming for quite a while yet!

Got my first National Treasures auto on the way. Smile

YOu also have something else on the way...went out yesterday. Enjoy and awesome pc sir.

HC32

(06-03-2011, 11:39 PM)hardcount32 Wrote: YOu also have something else on the way...went out yesterday. Enjoy and awesome pc sir.

HC32
Thanks. It's an ongoing work in progress. I'm a tad disappointed only our later round rookie's went to the rookie premier. I don't mind collecting any position so I would've been more than happy to have had Liuget or Gilchrist go! Sad Instead I'm stuck with a WR that'll be fighting for a roster spot and a HB that'll be in the shadows of Mathews and Tolbert.