`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football Sleepers and Busts for 2011?

RE: Fantasy Football Sleepers and Busts for 2011?
I dont trust seattle Offense at all, but M. Williams, may not be listed as asleep, but he will perform like a 1,2 round draft pick. COuld probably get him in rounds 4-6
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

I think its too late to call Mike Wallace a sleeper. He was a top 10 WR in the NFL last year in terms of fantasy points. ESPN has him currently ranked as the 6th best fantasy reciever for this year too.

I think Dannario Alexander is going to have a huge year for the Rams. I also believe that Leonard Hankerson and Roy Helu Jr will have very good seasons for the Redskins. Those are my favorite sleepers.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

I guess I didnt totally meana sleeper, I guess I meant, he may be ranked high, but im sure there are many other "big named" wrs that will go well ahead of him. Like for instance Larry Fitz, in the no qb offense cardinals.

I think Alex Smith (49ers) will have a breakout year. He will still be an overall bust though
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Rookie of the year for 2011? Im thinking maybe Daniel Thomas for the Phins

I think Donnie Avery may have a breakout season. He was injured last season and didnt get to play much with Sam Bradford. If he stays healthy he may be a no 1 or 2 receiver for the Rams.

I am with you....I have jumped on the Daniel Thomas Train....amazing O line and ronnie and ricky are heading out of Miami.
I do know Miami is going to go after a Vet running back to help Thomas carry the load....his amount of touches will depend on what caliber of a RB Miami picks up.

I agree with pretty much every pick you had
If you believe in the madden curse (and even if you don't) I love Hillis but he worse down at the end of the year...we already seen what foster can do and Hardesty is from the same program....I see him possibly playing well.

as for a few more minor additions to your list

Sleeper:
Demarco Murry

Shonn Greene(not so much a sleeper but I think this is his breakout year)

Ryan Mathews (It is time to poop or get off the pot....if he stays healthy he will produce)

James Starks/Alex Green(I think one of these guys will take the throne in Tittle Town...just no signs as to who yet).

David Gettis (If Steve Smith leaves town he will be the number 1 guy and if steve dosent leave he can still make a fantasy worthy impact,just to a lesser extent).

Brandon Marshall( by no means a sleeper ....more of a snoozer....he just took a nap last year, but he will be back in full force this year).

BUSTS
Cam Newton ( If you draft him period....you waste a spot on your bench).

MJD ( He won't be a total bust by any means and should start on almost any team and format,but it has been indicated that he will receive noticeably less carries this year and Jennings will be snatching those up, so if you draft in a spot you would normally take him,it would be wise to explore other options).

Michael Crabtree (he has already had awful drama with the QB's and new coach in SF and if he dosent leave town dont look for him to get many looks).

Fantasy MVP
Jamaal Charles (you heard it here first).

QB - I think Bradford is going to have a big yr under McDaniels ... I also think Ryan has a career yr. Not realy sleepers per say ... but both will be very good value according to where you draft them. I could also see Colt McCoy potentially being a sleeper ... but even he does what I think he will do he won't be a top 10 fantasy QB

RB - I like Tim Hightower on the Skins a lot. I also like DeMarco Murry emerging in Dallas if he can stay healthy which is already issues with.

WR - I think Danny Amendola will be a stud this yr (especially in PPR leagues) I also really like Arrelious Benn, and Ocho (will bounce back playing with Brady)

TE Jimmy Graham, Jared Cook, and Evan Moore I think will all have nice seasons.