`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE INTERESTED In Buying 2010 bowman platinum bonus autos

RE: 2010 bowman platinum bonus auto redemption lot..Hitting the bay If not sold by friday
(06-04-2011, 05:09 AM)krn001 Wrote: My 2 redemptions are Freddy Freeman (Chrome) and Darrin Mastrolanni sic? BCP refractor. Delivery is not until September.
You will have them within 3 weeks, at least I did mine. Out of my 4 boxes I got 2 JD Martinez, 1 Chris Archer, and for the Robles they sent me a Wade Davis Topps Chrome.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: 2010 bowman platinum bonus auto redemption lot..Hitting the bay If not sold by friday
(06-11-2011, 09:02 PM)totally sports Wrote: You will have them within 3 weeks, at least I did mine. Out of my 4 boxes I got 2 JD Martinez, 1 Chris Archer, and for the Robles they sent me a Wade Davis Topps Chrome.
Wonder why mine are delayed, i checked them before & shows 9/2/11 as expected delivery date & i reedemed the codes a month ago.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-11-2011, 09:24 PM)krn001 Wrote: Wonder why mine are delayed, i checked them before & shows 9/2/11 as expected delivery date & i reedemed the codes a month ago.
Thats odd, I wonder if who it is has anything to do with it.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: ANYONE INTERESTED In Buying 2010 bowman platinum bonus autos
Usually takes longer when the athlete is committed to signing.....that really means they told topps that they were signing the stuff and they would send it back soon
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Send it to the top....
Bucket

(06-11-2011, 11:54 PM)totally sports Wrote: Thats odd, I wonder if who it is has anything to do with it.
Topps website shows 9/2 est delivery date, the 2 owed to me are Freddie Freeman rookie base & Darrin Mastrolanni bcp refractor.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Once again......
Bucket

(06-10-2011, 07:59 PM)bman12 Wrote: you will not get the robles he never returned the cards he singed.i redeemed one and got a letter and a diff card.Photobucket
I just got a Robles sent to me recently (big whoop haha)
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Up up and away.....
Bucket

Up again......
Bucket