`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST....check here along w/"looking for" thread
Please add totter to the list. Just completed our 5th trade together and never had any problems.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I would like to add Echo7bravo. Also double or TRIPLE back up Dwegner and koolkelly!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-13-2012, 09:42 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Please add totter to the list. Just completed our 5th trade together and never had any problems.

Thanks Wayne. I add you too.

I would like add corbyrich to the list. This guy is a total crack up!! Have made 4 or 5 trades with him, and they were nothing short of spectacular.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(02-17-2012, 10:58 PM)totter Wrote: Thanks Wayne. I add you too.

I would like add corbyrich to the list. This guy is a total crack up!! Have made 4 or 5 trades with him, and they were nothing short of spectacular.
BIG UPS ToTTER, spoken like a true gentleman that you are. This list should be happy with such a fine trader as yourself.

My goal is to make this list. check my org and help me out in my goal.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(02-18-2012, 02:12 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: My goal is to make this list. check my org and help me out in my goal.
all in good time bro, I've been here for years and I'm still not on the list lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-27-2012, 05:15 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: all in good time bro, I've been here for years and I'm still not on the list lol
swjrp you just need a few more trades man! i think you need about 75-100 trades in my opinion to get on here and several with one trader to get on here. one more trade with ya and i probably would throw your name out there.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-27-2012, 10:00 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: swjrp you just need a few more trades man! i think you need about 75-100 trades in my opinion to get on here and several with one trader to get on here. one more trade with ya and i probably would throw your name out there.
lol i appreciate that bro, you're the only guy I trade with anymore...I think you're gunna hold out until I finally trade u that tito Tongue lol jk bro, I know you're a good guy, you'll get it from me evetually.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

lol! NT mrhurtadoSmile

Updated March 15 2012
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE