`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST....check here along w/"looking for" thread
My name is out there!!! Big Grin Yea, I've finally broken through the invisible force field of being on a "good trader" list... LOL... I'm almost in tears! Thanks Travis...

(12-14-2011, 01:48 PM)usafshelland Wrote: My name is out there!!! Big Grin Yea, I've finally broken through the invisible force field of being on a "good trader" list... LOL... I'm almost in tears! Thanks Travis...
LOL! Your Welcome Erik... Smile
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Jeff, you need to remove a name. Sad I think you know who. I just don't want you to forget. Wink

marinoisking JUST got the AX because of BAD trader practices....
IF you are on his "recommend" list he is removed from there also..IF you are the only person marinoisking recommended,you have been removed from list also..BECAUSE you dont have any other traders names behind yours on list now...
y'all follow me?
THIS applies to ANY/ALL if put on Bad trader list in future...i just havent had to explain till now.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Hey bro can you add Art for me his id is ahvjr I think it is. And you missed a marinoisking next to T and Jmessick86

Thanks bro
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

bummer......
(12-17-2011, 01:05 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Hey bro can you add Art for me his id is ahvjr I think it is. And you missed a marinoisking next to T and Jmessick86

Thanks bro
Art's the man! One of my favorite traders here

(12-17-2011, 01:05 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Hey bro can you add Art for me his id is ahvjr I think it is. And you missed a marinoisking next to T and Jmessick86

Thanks bro
thanks big fella. got them now....
Gotta give steelernation28 AND rimcdonald the AX also.......
Sad
they made Floydtown's Bad-Traders list.......WTF folks??? do people just not care about their reputation anymore??......SAD.... grow a sak and and hold up your end...
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

dummies.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(12-14-2011, 01:48 PM)usafshelland Wrote: My name is out there!!! Big Grin Yea, I've finally broken through the invisible force field of being on a "good trader" list... LOL... I'm almost in tears! Thanks Travis...
lol congrats bro, some of us are still fighting! Carry on my fellow warriors! Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Just sent you a PM, but forgot 1...

Would like to nominate rebornempowered. Have had 3 great trades with him. Super-fast shipping. Extra secure packaging. Class-act all the way.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection