`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated June 26 / 2011
lol listen people just because you aren't on this doesn't mean you are not a good trader but if you don't have any friggen trades I promise you won't be on this list. What the heck Smile
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

im a good trader its just i havent made a trade in forever

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

can i 4th floydtown lol made 2 great trades just accepted our 3rd and another guy that i dont think is on the list rifdog22 amazing trader have made 3 or 4 awesome trades easy to work with we recieve in 2 days after a trade
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(07-01-2011, 10:19 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: can i 4th floydtown lol made 2 great trades just accepted our 3rd and another guy that i dont think is on the list rifdog22 amazing trader have made 3 or 4 awesome trades easy to work with we recieve in 2 days after a trade
yes sir! that is what i want,more common ties with traders name-wise..so you can see if "x" traded with"y" and you know one or both,heard nothing but good...you might feel better and safer to do the trade.
Nothing if flawless though. just more info for ya!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

To see and hear. I will no doubt be tracking all these GOOD traders including you and will enjoy the day when I will certainly be saying "told you so". now, carry on and dont let me be a distraction.

Your gonna be tracking me? lol.... Have fun. No one ever said people won't get taken off now and then that's why you have to have your name next to the people you vouch for.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

forget about the 20 post guy people......mr"i have been here forever" joined in 2011.. profile tells all my friend
the only carnage i have seen so far is with your past trade partners...way to do your homework pal.. shame...
DONE

sorry guy's...dorkypunkrockguy has been declassified...his name made it to floydtown's "list"...
that is no good for here....so off this list until i hear something else about his trade with eazy e..
(07-01-2011, 10:19 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: can i 4th floydtown lol made 2 great trades just accepted our 3rd and another guy that i dont think is on the list rifdog22 amazing trader have made 3 or 4 awesome trades easy to work with we recieve in 2 days after a trade
yes sir...will Edit tonite..
DONE

I am glad I didn't respond about that guy, esp. knowing that some posts got deleted PLUS he got banned.
I just want to say this: If your post about someone got deleted AND that person got banned, then your post was valid. I have only had a couple of posts that were deleted on this site, but the member I was responding to got banned, EVERY time. I think posts being deleted towards a member who gets themself banned is worthy of that members ban and the MODs deleting your post. The MODs are trying to keep the rest of the backlash, that someone is trying to create, from happening. There is no sense in leaving posts here that are directed at someone who got themselves banned. Good job keeping an eye on things MODs!!! I am talking to a specific MOD here and most of you know who it is. Big Grin

(07-05-2011, 12:36 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am glad I didn't respond about that guy, esp. knowing that some posts got deleted PLUS he got banned.
I just want to say this: If your post about someone got deleted AND that person got banned, then your post was valid. I have only had a couple of posts that were deleted on this site, but the member I was responding to got banned, EVERY time. I think posts being deleted towards a member who gets themself banned is worthy of that members ban and the MODs deleting your post. The MODs are trying to keep the rest of the backlash, that someone is trying to create, from happening. There is no sense in leaving posts here that are directed at someone who got themselves banned. Good job keeping an eye on things MODs!!! I am talking to a specific MOD here and most of you know who it is. Big Grin
When things get heated like that, we delete a lot of posts to get rid of the negativity. I deleted a lot of posts too that weren't themselves bad, but quoted offending posts.

Unless you hear from one of us, a post getting deleted in and of itself is nothing to worry about. If you get a warning or suspension based on posts, we'll let you know.

Best course of action though is to ignore the trolls and just let one of us know what's going on (you can hit the 'report post' button or PM one of us). That way we can cut stuff off before it gets heated and someone might say something that will cause them other issues.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.