`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 3.58 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~
09-03-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~ 7/6/2013 UPDATED
I would like to add Rmpaq5 to this list. We made 2 big trades in the past and he even went the extra mile to get me a graded 1983 O Pee Chee Nolan Ryan that was in my want list

Thanks Ryan

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~ 7/6/2013 UPDATED
I want to add TaToRz to the list. He helped me out with completing my 1989 Pro Set complete set by giving me a great deal. Awesome to work with.

[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]
09-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Please add favrecollectors4 too! Great communication, did exactly what he said he was going to do, we got the deal started and done fast! i ended up shipping the cards the next day! thats how i like my transactions to go! highly reccommended!

I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.
10-06-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 09:15 AM by jfmjr1.)
MOST OF THE TRADERS I TRUST ARE ALREADY ON YOUR LIST, BUT A FEW ARE NOT NOT.

I WILL POST SEPARATELY FOR EACH ONE SO THAT I CAN SAY WHY THEY ARE NOMINATED FOR THIS LIST OF GOOD TRADERS.

1ST NOMINEE, WHO WAS ABSOLUTELY A TREMENDOUS HELP WITH MY VERY FIRST TRADE AND SEVERAL TIMES SINCE IS: MOONCRICKET916 WITHOUT WHOM, I WOULD HAVE NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE THIS SITE. MOON TOOK THE TIME TO WALK ME THROUGH THE SYSTEM, AND EVEN HONORED UP WHEN I ACCEPTED A TRADE TO SEND CARDS OUT WITH NO CARDS COMING BACK TO ME. HAD MOON NOT HELPED ME LIKE HE DID, I WOULD HAVE QUIT AND STUCK TO MY BLOGS, MY OTHER TRADE GROUPS, AND EBAY, ALL OF WHICH I USE AND APPRECIATE BUT I AM MORE ABLE TO HANDLE MY PC NEEDS HERE ON BECKETT.
MY SECOND NOMINEE IS::::

DUSTIN12368, DUSTIN WAS VERY GENEROUS IN OUR TRADE, JUST SAYING HE HOOKED ME UP IS NOT ENOUGH, I OWE HIM FOR SURE ON OUR NEXT TRADE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AT THAT, NEED I SAY MORE.
THE THIRD NOMINEE IS MONTANACOLLECTOR1619, I AM CURRENTLY IN A TRADE WITH HIM, BUT THAT IS NOT WHY I AM NOMINATING HIM FOR THIS LIST. IF YOU LOOK BACK AT SOME OF HIS MOST RECENT POSTS (AND THE REPLIES), YOU'LL FIND THAT HE FREQUENTLY GIVES AWAY SURPRISE HIGH END SP CARDS FOR OTHER MEMBERS PC, NO STRINGS ATTACHED. HOW COOL IS THAT. ISNT THAT WHAT SWAPPIN CARDBOARD IS ALL ABOUT.
10-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Thegreat48 for sure

looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards
10-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Please add datboi! He helped with my first trade and was a great help!!!
02-13-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~
Please add trueblue to the list of great traders our 4rth trade and absolutely no issues.

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]
02-24-2014, 07:21 PM
coachlew10 gave me the trade of a lifetime. prompt and perfect packing.. couldnt ask for a better trader.

[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]
05-19-2014, 04:37 AM
I hope that one day I will be on this list but till then I would like to nominate (alanch). Thank You

Thank You for your time - Alan