`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box SP Authentic - TOTALLY SICK

1 Box SP Authentic - TOTALLY SICK
Busted a box of SP Authentic. Overall, not bad on the hits. I will save the "SICK" hit for the last...

Justin Falk Limited Patch 062/100, Justin Falk FW 307/999, Olivier Magnan-Grenier FW 159/999
[Image: 273-falk.jpg][Image: 273-falk-1.jpg]
[Image: 236-gernier.jpg]

Marks of Distinction Henrik Lundqvist 22/25, Rick Nash Holo-FX, Alex Ovechkin Holo-FX (PC - NFT)
[Image: mdhl-lundqvist.jpg]
[Image: fx5-nash.jpg][Image: fx8.jpg]

SP Essentials - Dustin Penner, Ilya Bryzgalov, Gordie Howe and Tony Esposito (Tony PC - NFT)
[Image: 156-penner.jpg][Image: 201-bryzgalov.jpg]
[Image: 208-howe.jpg][Image: 167-esposito.jpg]

So in this pack, I opened it up and noticed that there was a card that was actually already in a penny sleeve. Once I pulled it, I was sick to my stomach (for more than one reason).

Ok, here it goes.
I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw what it was...
[Image: udc39396-front.jpg][Image: udc39396-back.jpg]
[Image: udc39396-COA.jpg]

Now heres the thing. Look closely at the card just under Patrick Kane's printed name where the end of his autograph sticker is. There is a nice crease in the card all the way down the middle. On top of that, if you look at the top of the card, but cut was horrible as well as the bottom of the card having a nice ding right below the 4/7 stamp.

Needless to say, I was sick to my stomach in more than one way after pulling this card. Would have been a nice addition to my new Blackhawks PC. I will see what Upper Deck can do about it.

All are for trade except the Blackhawks cards and the Ovechkin.

Thanks

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

RE: 1 Box SP Authentic - TOTALLY SICK
Incredible pull but heartbreaking to see that kind of damage on such a rare and cool card. Hopefully Upper Deck will make it up to you.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Yeah, it is a huge disappointment. In that set (Sign of the Times Sixes) there are only a total of 49 cards between all 7 different card #'s. The thing that gets me is that the card obviously was damaged before it went into the pack. None of the other base cards were damaged and the "Certificate of Authenticity" card that was actually inside the penny sleeve with the auto card was not damaged either.

That is quite the hit, congrats!

That is a crazy break! Also, I would really like the Falk patch auto, if I have anything for it.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

Awesome hit!! Sucks that it was predamaged! Are you going to try and get a replacement?.....
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

p8030103:
I didnt really see anything in particular I could use right now in exchange for the Falk patch card. Thanks

pens fan addict:
Absolutely. The thing that really sucks is that would have been a nice addition to my Blackhawks PC. I am going to contact Upper Deck next week and see what my options are. They better give me someone really good in exchange for this card.

Wow, thats terrible that the card was pre-damaged. I would really hope that Upper Deck would do something to compensate you. People spend a lot of money for their products so I would hope they value their customers by replacing this.

The patch is absolutely disgusting! Wow! I'm always afraid that I am going to pull a single coloured patch, but I definitely haven't seen many in this years SP Authentic. That's the reason I like the SP Authentic compared to the SP Game Used - too many single coloured swatches for me.

Kind of crazy that you got the Falk FW AU and AU/Patch in the same box! When you break something like that, you might as well start collecting him haha! Knocking two good cards off that easily is awesome!
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

Ducks_Fan
Yeah, I was a little bummed that I got the same player twice out of the box. Would have been nice to have a different player, but with all of the auto's that I pulled out of the box I was ok with it.
All of the SP Essentials are for trade except for the Esposito if you are interested. I could use your Kyle Clifford FW RC.

Thanks

PM'd you
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87