`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (Updated 2/10)

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 12/2)
That Musial Wheaties is Fantastic, wish it were mine. Keep up the good work...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Awesome pickups. Congratulations.

Here are the highlights from recent submission to SGC:

[Image: 61Scans.jpg]
[Image: 62Scans.jpg]
[Image: 62Scans1.jpg]
[Image: 60Scans.jpg]
[Image: 64Scans.jpg]
[Image: 65Scans.jpg]
[Image: 68Scans.jpg]

And here are some regular old pick-ups:
[Image: 71Scans.jpg]
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 12/20)
Happy New Year to you all! 2011 has been a good year for me – started my journey into vintage Smile To celebrate the end of 2011, I just want to share my latest pick-up. It's one that has been on my Top 10 want list and now I can cross it off:

[Image: Boyer55ToppsRCSGC847.jpg]

Not a bad way to end the year. Thanks for looking

Andy
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (End of the year Pick-up)
Nice, I see you finally snaged that Boyer RC you have been after and it looks amazing. Congrats!

Just thought I would give up a little Birthday Bump, now let see what you got.... Happy Birthday Hendu

Ha. Thanks! How did you know it's my birthday? I have some scanning to do... I recently picked-up some raw cards that I will be sending off to SGC once they have another 60s special as well as some cards already slabbed. Thanks again

Andy

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (Updated 2/6)
Some new pick-ups for my graded team sets. Have a bunch of raw to be sent off to SGC soon, too.

[Image: Scan1.jpg]
[Image: Scan2.jpg]
[Image: Scan3.jpg]

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (Updated 2/6)
Nice pickups. Love the Boyer. That year has such a great design in my opinion. One of my favorites.

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (Updated 2/10)
Here are some recent raw pick-ups that will be heading to SGC soon:

[Image: 1Musial.jpg]
[Image: 2Boyer.jpg]
[Image: 3Red.jpg]
[Image: 4Schaffer.jpg]
[Image: 5Gibson.jpg]
[Image: 6Boyer.jpg]
[Image: 7boyer.jpg]

Thanks for looking!