`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (Updated 2/10)

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated)
Some graded and raw pick-ups. The raw cards will eventually be off to SGC for graded. I'm starting to collect graded teams sets from the 50s to 80s. It is going to take a long time, but I am looking forward to it. Right now, I'm trying to get the big ones (ie. Musial and Gibson) out of the way first.

Here they are:

[Image: 59ToppsCardinals.jpg]

[Image: Broglio60ToppsNM.jpg]

[Image: White67ToppsNM.jpg]

[Image: JamesCharley64ToppsSGC88.jpg]

and here is one of my biggest pick-ups in a while. Going to try and knock out the 60 team set first -- hopefully all graded SGC 84 NM or higher:

[Image: Musial60ToppsSGC86.jpg]
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 9/16)
The '60 team set was the first one I completed. Congrats on choosing that Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

That Musial is awesome, congrats on all of the pick-ups.

Picked up some cards, including three graded. The raw cards will eventually be off to SGC when they have a 1960s special. I also have a bunch of cards being shipped back from SGC. I should get them tomorrow or Saturday. Here are my recent pick-ups:

[Image: Cards1.jpg]
[Image: 61Cards.jpg]
[Image: 62Topps1.jpg]
[Image: 62Topps2.jpg]

And now they graded:

[Image: Riddle56Topps98SGC84NM7.jpg]
[Image: CardinalsTeam66Topps379SGC84NM7.jpg]

And my continuation of NM or better Stan Musial cards:

[Image: Musial58ToppsAS476SGC84NM847.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Andy
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 10/6)
Sweet cards, can not wait to see the others.

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 10/6)
sweet cards....i am working on the 59 team set...if anyone has any extras they are looking to trade let me know

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

RE: Hendu29's vintage pick-up thread (updated 12/2)
Here are some pick-ups and returned slabs from SGC. I haven't posted lately because I've been focuses on getting my stuff graded. I have a batch of 43 cards that will pop soon. Looking forward to these coming back

[Image: Musial51WheatiesSGCA.jpg]

[Image: Scan4.jpg]
[Image: Scan5.jpg]
[Image: Scan6.jpg]
[Image: Scan7.jpg]

All I can say is WOW!!! Very Nice collection!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Beauties, all of 'em!
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Very nice, can not wait to see more.