`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who on the Boards has a Topps Diamond Embedded 1/1???

RE: So who on the Boards has a Topps Diamond Embedded 1/1???
How lucky are you guys? The best card I've gotten is a 1980 AS Jim Rice Card....so depressed.

best luck i had was a 1985 pete rose
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

I need the Adam Jones!!!

(08-02-2011, 10:24 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I was lucky the other night and put in my codes and back to back I got Diamond Embeddeds of Jake Pevy and Adam Jones!!!!! Lokking forward to getting these on friday. Anyone looking to trade let me know....

[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

(08-03-2011, 01:07 PM)schmuffer Wrote: I need the Adam Jones!!!
So what are you thinking? I see them going like crazy on Ebay from $300- $1600

(05-26-2011, 06:50 PM)shezdoni Wrote: I wonder what the odds are, that they aren't real diamonds they are using, but cubic zirconia Wink
They probably are just QZ just as the diamonds in the rings were QZ.

No embedded yet. Close to the set of die cuts, 6 black diamonds and won the ring

I'm looking forward to going to the National this weekend and see one of these in person.....
[Image: arod.gif]

Was at the mall where they were having a card show and took my diamond embedded cards to see if anyone was interrested. Needless to say no takers. I stopped in at the jewelry store and had them take a look at the diamonds. They said that they were actually nice diamonds. A J for clarity and an I for color. I asked what size they were and they said they were about a 1/3k. I was pretty pumped. He said street value of the diamonds is about 300-400 bucks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-04-2011, 12:10 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I'm looking forward to going to the National this weekend and see one of these in person.....
I went on Thursday and I guess I was the only one who had one. I stopped by all the "newer" card guys (non -vintage) and they haven't seen any in person until I walked by with mine.