`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JJ AUTO /10 FOR TRADE

RE: JJ AUTO /10 FOR TRADE
Got some stuff that may interest you. I have a signature series Jr. glove and a couple more take a look and see if anything interests you. Thanks Paul

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/paulhelin66/

Collecting Bruins and Benn Ferriero and J.J and Kyle Busch

(05-22-2011, 08:15 PM)army combat medic Wrote: http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac157...%20Martin/

That should get you there.....I also have a Gordon/Martin from 2010 Main Event
hey i like the quad auto anything your looking for that i could add for that i also like some of the dale jr autos lmk
(05-22-2011, 09:29 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Any interest in this? Pretty rare 1998 Wheels Custom Shop prizes. Hand numbered.

[Image: 002-8.jpg]

[Image: 001-24.jpg]

no sorry not what im looking for
(05-22-2011, 11:10 PM)phelin Wrote: Got some stuff that may interest you. I have a signature series Jr. glove and a couple more take a look and see if anything interests you. Thanks Paul
like the jr big time also like the danica auto and the ru of her that flag stand card is cool lmk what u would do for the jj
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(05-23-2011, 12:03 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: hey i like the quad auto anything your looking for that i could add for that i also like some of the dale jr autos lmk

no sorry not what im looking for

like the jr big time also like the danica auto and the ru of her that flag stand card is cool lmk what u would do for the jj

Danica is gone and I collect J.J. I could probably do the Jr. auto plus the Danica race-used lmk if that's cool or if I have to add anything.

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/paulhelin66/

Collecting Bruins and Benn Ferriero and J.J and Kyle Busch

(05-23-2011, 01:09 PM)phelin Wrote: Danica is gone and I collect J.J. I could probably do the Jr. auto plus the Danica race-used lmk if that's cool or if I have to add anything.
would u do the jr sig series auto the danica ru and the stewert 4 wide lmk i saw one other thing i liked

(05-20-2011, 04:10 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: I HAVE THIS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTO 9/10 FOR TRADE LOOKING FOR A DANICA AUTO OR A JR AUTO OR GORDON AUTO BUT I WILL LOOK AT ANY THING OF THOSE DRIVERS

Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a Jr 2011 spellbound card from press pass. Any interest?

(05-24-2011, 10:48 AM)minitracer Wrote: I have a Jr 2011 spellbound card from press pass. Any interest?

sorry no and for all others at this point it looks like phelin will be getting the card

card is still available for now but will take a awesome offer to get it

(05-24-2011, 12:53 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: sorry no and for all others at this point it looks like phelin will be getting the card
Yeah, that 9/10 isn't worth THAT much to me

this card is still available

card is still available