• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons

RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons
Still interested in our trade?
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(05-23-2011, 08:27 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: Still interested in our trade?
Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you on the Org issue. Been trying to find out details. I'll PM you in a minute.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

hey xstream, when you upload cards on here, is beckett going to use the scans, or is it like the old system where you had to click on the non image and then it shows scan submitted by whoever.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(05-23-2011, 09:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: hey xstream, when you upload cards on here, is beckett going to use the scans, or is it like the old system where you had to click on the non image and then it shows scan submitted by whoever.
It's still kind of like the old system. When I upload a scan, if you go to my Organize, you see my scans. But if you are on the card page, you only see the stock scan or no scan until you click on the Image Gallery. I just wish they would put the Images in the Add Items window so people knew what they were adding. If you go to my Organize and go to my For Trade - Basketball collection then to go the last page, you'll see my scans in there. If you go to the item page, you don't see them until you click on the Image Gallery. However, I think in time they'll be approving them again. I've been trying to upload the cards while doing stuff around the house since it takes a few minutes. It's because they're adding a watermark to the card like other sites have been doing.

To all people I'm waiting to ship to, I have to wait until tomorrow. For whatever reason, CaptialOne has been taking one day a month and making my available credit 0. lol. They never did that with my old card. But it should be back tomorrow so I'll ship tomorrow. Thanks.

Trade Update:

Ok, I've been waiting to send out 5 trades and my waiting has been because of CapitalOne. For the last three days they've said I have a 0 balance when I shouldn't. I called them today because I am tired of it and they said it should update tonight. This is after they first told me that I overdrafted, which I didn't, and then they told me I had pending changes that I'm not able to see unless I call into customer service. lol. She said it should update tonight, but it doesn't matter anyways because I get paid tomorrow. Therefore, all people waiting on my cards they will either be shipped out tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. Thanks.

Also, I got 5 packages in the mail yesterday.

pingbling23
MannyEsco
kct1
chaudhrysunny
mrhurtado17

I've marked them all as received and am going through them one by one. That's why some of you haven't gotten feedback yet. I want to make sure that the cards I get doubles of from the extras are marked properly and that I give each person credit for their extras. So far the two people I've gotten through are mrhurtado17 (thanks for the extras) and pingbling23 (thanks also for the extras). You all are awesome traders and I have a feeling that pretty soon I'll hit the 3,000 mark (makes me want to watch Mr. 3000 for some reason). Smile Thanks everyone.

i have this 09 threads austin daye... #ed 25/50... lmk if you need it

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]
My Bucket- www.photobucket.com/o0yanic0o
Always looking for any highend/rare Penny Hardaway
Mainly trading for autos of HOFers and stars.

(05-26-2011, 04:56 PM)o0yanic0o Wrote: i have this 09 threads austin daye... #ed 25/50... lmk if you need it

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]
I do need it. I don't have much, but if you will, check me for it. Thanks.

Got two more packages today, one from dodgytrousers and one from bballkm32. Thank you guys so much for the trades/contests and the extras. Always needed.

Hey Xstream, I think you took most of the Pistons you needed from me but check me for some of your set needs.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/