`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Bowman retail break

2011 Bowman retail break
Hi. As every one else has done just about... I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some 2011 Bowman. I got 2 Blasters, 6 packs from the hanger box and 2 jumbo rack packs. Here is most of what I got, all FS/FT (prefer to sell to further fund my chase for Harper lol...) if anyones interested:

Prospect Auto: Joe Gardner

Bowmans Best: Brett Jackson, Julio Teheran and Zach Britton

Topps of the Class: Mike Olt, Mike Moustakas and Brandon Allen

Bowman's Brightest: Slade Heathcott and Domonic Brown

International: J.A. Happ and Cliff Lee

Finest Futures: Buster Posey, Domonic Brown, Chris Carter, Ubaldo Jimenez x2, J.P. Arencibia and Justin Upton

Topps 100: Chun-Hsiu Chen, Simon Castro, Garin Cecchini, Slade Heathcott, Charles Brewer, Zach Lee, Donovan Tate, Brandon Laird and Zach Britton

Purple Chrome Refractor #'d to 700: Jeremy Barfield and Marcell Ozuna

Gold Parallel: C. Santana, H. Ramirez, C. Jones, G. Sizemore, L. Morrison, Mi. Cabrera, A. McCutchen, M. Latos, R. Zimmerman, S. Castro, E. Longoria, J. Johnson, C. Coghlan, C. Crawford, J. Bautista, Y. Gollardo, W. Rodriguez, K. Johnson, B. Roberts, C. Hamels, P. Fielder, R. Braun and H. Conger RC

Green Parallel #'d to 450: Daniel Descalso RC, Keon Broxton and Sammy Solis

Not listing base so let me know if your looking for any specific base cards

RE: 2011 Bowman retail break
Went back to the Wal-Mart today... Everything was cleaned out except for 2 blasters that were left so I snatched em up. Added these:

Prospect Auto: Michael Choice

Bowman Best: Dustin Ackley, Jacob Turner, Mike Stanton and Ichiro

Topps of the Class: Michael Spina and another Brandon Allen

Bowman's Brightest: Michael Taylor and Jedd Gyorko

International: Matt Cain and Jayson Werth

Finest Futures: Strasburg, Carlos Santana, Austin Jackson and another Domonic Brown

Topps 100: Matt Harvey, Alex Colome, Jason Kipnis, Rex Brothers, Derek Norris and Wilmer Flores

Gold Parallel: U. Jimenez, P. Konerko, J. Hamilton, T. Hanson, Ichiro, N. Cruz, J. Verlander, T. Lincecum, D. Ortiz, M. Prado, D. Valencia, W. Venable, K. Fukudome, M. Ordonez, D. Descalso RC, B. Snyder RC

Green Parallel #'d to 450: Michael Spina

I'd like to get the jason kipnis from you.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

check me for the happ stras hamilton and ortiz if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo