`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: 1990's RCs and Rookie Inserts - Dirk, Kobe, Pierce, Duncan, Garnett, Kidd, Shaq

WTTF: 1990's RCs and Rookie Inserts - Dirk, Kobe, Pierce, Duncan, Garnett, Kidd, Shaq
Looking to trade for Mint Rcs, Rc parallels, and Rookie inserts/of players from the 1990's. Rare ones, common ones, if I need it I want it! Most of the cards I need are listed as wants minus some of the more expensive ones I still need to add. Here are some examples and thanks in advance!

Dirk Nowitzki - need a few of his 98-99 inserts and parallels and for Rcs need his SP Authentic

Kobe Bryant - need Flair and Chrome (ha!) Rc and most 96-97 inserts and parallels

Paul Pierce - need most of his Rcs, parallels, and inserts from 98-99

Kevin Garnett - need most of his 95-96 inserts and parallels, still need E-Xl Blue & Finest Rcs

Tim Duncan - need alot of 97-98 inserts and parallels and still need SP Authentic, Topps Chrome and Z-Force Rcs

Jason Kidd - need most 94-95 inserts and parallels, still need a few Rcs

Shaquille O'Neal - just need some 92-93 inserts and oddball

These Guys also but to a lesser degree:

Alonzo Mourning
Steve Nash
Chauncey Billups
Ray Allen
Allen Iverson
Vince Carter

Thanks!

RE: WTTF: 1990's RCs and Rookie Inserts - Dirk, Kobe, Pierce, Duncan, Garnett, Kidd, Shaq
(05-18-2011, 07:50 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Looking to trade for Mint Rcs, Rc parallels, and Rookie inserts/ofplayers from the 1990's. Rare ones, common ones, if I need it I want it! Most of the cards I need are listed as wants minus some of the more expensive ones I still need to add. Here are some examples and thanks in advance!

Dirk Nowitzki - need most of his 98-99 inserts and parallels and for Rcs need his SPx, SP Authentic, and Skybox Premium

Kobe Bryant - need Flair and Chrome (ha!) Rc and most 96-97 inserts and parallels

Kevin Garnett - need most of his 95-96 inserts and parallels, still need E-Xl Blue, Finest and Ultra Rcs

Tim Duncan - need alot of 97-98 inserts and parallels and still need SP Authentic, Topps Chrome and Z-Force Rcs

Jason Kidd - need most inserts and parallels, still need quite a few Rcs

Shaquille O'Neal - just need 92-93 inserts and oddball

Alonzo Mourning
Steve Nash
Chauncey Billups
Ray Allen
Allen Iverson
Vince Carter

Thanks!
Check my organizer, I have some of those..

RE: WTTF: 1990's RCs and Rookie Inserts - Dirk, Kobe, Pierce, Duncan, Garnett, Kidd, Shaq
kct1 - can't get to it, the link is hidden on my screen. Can you send me an offer?

take a look at my stuff I think I have a few cards your looking for

(05-18-2011, 07:50 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Looking to trade for Mint Rcs, Rc parallels, and Rookie inserts/ofplayers from the 1990's. Rare ones, common ones, if I need it I want it! Most of the cards I need are listed as wants minus some of the more expensive ones I still need to add. Here are some examples and thanks in advance!

Dirk Nowitzki - need most of his 98-99 inserts and parallels and for Rcs need his SPx, SP Authentic, and Skybox Premium

Kevin Garnett - need most of his 95-96 inserts and parallels, still need E-Xl Blue, Finest and Ultra Rcs

Jason Kidd - need most inserts and parallels, still need quite a few Rcs

Shaquille O'Neal - just need 92-93 inserts and oddball

Alonzo Mourning
Steve Nash
Chauncey Billups
Ray Allen
Allen Iverson
Vince Carter

Thanks!
I collect Basketball RC GU AU & the following players Steve Yzerman Barry Sander
s Calvin Johnson Matt Stafford Isiah Thomas Dwight Howard Michael Jordan Larry B
ird

Made a big dent in my Dirk, Kidd, and Garnett wantlists but still have alot more to go for all these guys. Plmk if you have anything available. Thanks!

I sent you an offer....and a comment
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

may need to check me as well. I have several Kidd RCs and some low-mid end inserts of most of those players.