`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Chargers/Ducks auto's!

WTTF Chargers/Ducks auto's!
Only looking for auto's at the moment. My trade bucket is in my sig.

Chargers I'm looking for: L.T. (top priority, of course), Rivers, Fouts, Gates, Winslow Sr., Alworth, Mathews

Ducks: Casey Matthews (really would his UD11 auto), Fouts, J-Stew, Dixon, Dickson

Let me know what you've got, and what you're interested in. The Manning is already in a pending deal for a very nice L.T. national treasures patch auto so it'll take a LOT to get it away from me.

RE: WTTF Chargers/Ducks auto's!
[quote='ejnfl24' pid='1544603' dateline='1305529983']

Chargers I'm looking for: L.T. (top priority, of course), Rivers, Fouts, Gates, Winslow Sr., Alworth, Mathews (lowest priority at the moment)

Ducks: Casey Matthews (really would like some Leaf Ultimate stuff, or UD11), Fouts, J-Stew, Dixon, Dickson

Let me know what you've got, and what you're interested in. The Manning is already in a pending deal for a very nice L.T. national treasures patch auto so it'll take a LOT to get it away from me.
I have a L.T. sage rookie auto, but i dont see anything in your bucket i could use. is that all you are willing to trade?

(05-16-2011, 02:29 AM)teruelj Wrote: [quote='ejnfl24' pid='1544603' dateline='1305529983']

Chargers I'm looking for: L.T. (top priority, of course), Rivers, Fouts, Gates, Winslow Sr., Alworth, Mathews (lowest priority at the moment)

Ducks: Casey Matthews (really would like some Leaf Ultimate stuff, or UD11), Fouts, J-Stew, Dixon, Dickson

I have a L.T. sage rookie auto, but i dont see anything in your bucket i could use. is that all you are willing to trade?
Ya that's all I have FT at the moment. Might be willing to move some of my PC items for other PC items I'm after. Not terribly interested in Sage auto's unless they're lower #'ed Oregon players.

Smile Smile Smile

Nobody? Sad

C'mon! Want to build up my PC!

Bump! The Manning is still pending so it's available for the RIGHT CARD(s). Looking for nice L.T. auto's ONLY for the Manning. Everything else is available for any of the guys listed above! Thanks!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Anyone else? Got one trade ready to go...lookin for a couple more!

Two trades done. Ready for more before I go to the p.o. tomorrow morning!