`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanation of new trade column headings

Explanation of new trade column headings
The old "Wants" column info should have been automatically transferred into "Trade For" and the old "Trade" column should have been automatically transferred into "Trade Away". "Trade For" and "Trade Away" are the columns that should be used in reference to trading.

The old "Trade" column no longer exists, so if you had that column in your custom layout, you will see a column marked "null" that you will need to remove and add in the "Trade Away" column in its place.

The old "Want" column still exists, but doesn't have any functionality within Beckett's trading system any more. It is there as a convenience to users who may want to keep track of their Wants, but don't have any interest in online trading on Beckett.

There are now new similar columns called "Want to Buy" and "Buy Price" and "Sell" and "Sell Price" that will be used for those who are interested in buying/selling a card instead of trading.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: Explanation of new trade column headings
Want column seems to be working still. Shows my wants when adding to a trade from someone else who has what I want.
2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 140/140
2013-14 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75 -- 1/160
My bucket : http://photobucket.com/home/HockeyCardsPlus

Ok so how do we delete the "Null" section? Every time I click the layout tab it falls behind all the cards in organize and I cant access them. I finally found away to get to the custom tab on it but nothing happens after I click it... Is there a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone please tell me if I did it right yet? Haha this has to be the most difficult thing ever.

Why cant they simplify everything. Have/For Trade/ For Sale columns on your organize. Makes perfect sense to me
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(05-23-2011, 06:07 PM)rkyrocrat Wrote: Ok so how do we delete the "Null" section? Every time I click the layout tab it falls behind all the cards in organize and I cant access them. I finally found away to get to the custom tab on it but nothing happens after I click it... Is there a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
If you're running in "Compatability Mode", you need to turn it off first, then the drop down should come out of hiding for you! I had to do this to access the custom layout my first time....
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database