`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 topps misprints

2011 topps misprints
Just got one of those value boxes of 2011 topps and was curious if anyone has gotten any of these cards? I got not only one but 11 different cards with no chrome on the front and the printing is really faded. one card i got has printing all over the picture. So much for quality control. LOL

[Image: 2hmpuoo.jpg]

RE: 2011 topps misprints
looks like a whole sheet missed the foil and made it into packs.

Just send them into Topps and have them replaced. I had about 15 from a box.

I know what you mean, I pulled a Buster Posey base and it had only half of the chrome on it.

I have a funny one. I tried to photograph it but it's too hard to show in a pic. It's a Lucas Duda which appears to also have been labeled (slightly offset from Duda's name) Matt Lindstrom. Part of Lindstrom's name and "PITCHER" can be seen via missing silver on the Duda card. Very weird, but I found it funny. Where the silver in the logos overlap there is also missing foil.

We answered this question in the latest issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly... coming soon.

Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

i have a 2010 topps heyward card got it in a hanger pack the whole pack had misprints topps logo was on 2 places the name looked like it had a shadow I didnt email topps because I wanted to keep the heyward one because one day some heyward collector will want it.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

So I have a Black Border Jaime Garcia card from Series 2. Just got it about a month ago. (limited to 60) Here are pics of them.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...6543c704f9

So I was wondering is this going to hurt the card value if you go to get it graded. It has in the corner you can see faintly Shortstop printed upside down just below the team logo and pitcher just right above the team logo as well. Is the time frame for Topps to replace this to far past? If so where do you go to get them replaced.

(05-11-2011, 07:52 PM)jacobpc Wrote: So much for quality control. LOL

[Image: 2hmpuoo.jpg]
Topps has quality control??????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s