`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
20youksox's PC Pickups/ Mailday Thread (Scans Added To Last Page 10/31)

RE: 20youksox's PC Pickups/ Mailday Thread (Scans Added To Last Page 4/29)
I got a little behind on scanning. Here are my Youkilis pickups for the last few weeks.

[Image: 1youkilisgypsyjersey.jpg]

[Image: 1youkilisxjersey.jpg]

[Image: 1youkilisdraftrefractor.jpg]

[Image: 1youkiliscosigners.jpg]

[Image: 1youkilisttt.jpg]

[Image: 1youkilisgypsyplate.jpg]

[Image: 1youkilisultimateauto.jpg]
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Of course I love the 2009 Ultimate Collection Quad Auto! It's one of the sets I am collecting and I have the same card. He wasn't listed as having a card for a while and I ran across it on eBay and picked it up. You have a pretty cool collection! Keep posting!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(04-29-2012, 11:18 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Of course I love the 2009 Ultimate Collection Quad Auto! It's one of the sets I am collecting and I have the same card. He wasn't listed as having a card for a while and I ran across it on eBay and picked it up. You have a pretty cool collection! Keep posting!
Thanks! That was probably my favorite card of the batch. I hope to have some new stuff coming in soon too.

RE: 20youksox's PC Pickups/ Mailday Thread (Scans Added To Last Page 5/13)
You know how a penny saved is a penny earned? Well, I spent a lot of pennies on this bad boy.

[Image: 1youkilisindianheadpenny.jpg]

Also got this from a trade with another Beckett member.

[Image: 1youkdualjersey.jpg]

wow that penny card is sick!

(05-13-2012, 06:16 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: wow that penny card is sick!
Thanks. I used to collect coins too, so this card is especially cool for me.

Just noticed 2 more Youk Penny cards up on the bay (not mine, obv.). Are you content with one or are you going to pick those up? There's a Pedroia up there too but, of course, it's out of my price range right now. Anyway, I'm back to collecting after a few years off. I have a 1 and 1/2 year old son now and want to have an impressive Pedroia collection for us to add to when he's old enough to enter the hobby. I've been picking up Pedroia's like crazy lately so if you have any doubles of Pedroia/Youk together on cards please keep me in mind and I'll do likewise. Thanks!

Jay

-Great collection by the way! (I've been hearing rumors of the Sox trading him since Middlebrooks has been hitting well since his call-up. They better not. The Sox wouldn't be the same without him.)
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]

(05-14-2012, 08:33 AM)jestoos Wrote: Just noticed 2 more Youk Penny cards up on the bay (not mine, obv.). Are you content with one or are you going to pick those up? There's a Pedroia up there too but, of course, it's out of my price range right now. Anyway, I'm back to collecting after a few years off. I have a 1 and 1/2 year old son now and want to have an impressive Pedroia collection for us to add to when he's old enough to enter the hobby. I've been picking up Pedroia's like crazy lately so if you have any doubles of Pedroia/Youk together on cards please keep me in mind and I'll do likewise. Thanks!

Jay

-Great collection by the way! (I've been hearing rumors of the Sox trading him since Middlebrooks has been hitting well since his call-up. They better not. The Sox wouldn't be the same without him.)
I paid a fortune for this one, so I couldn't afford to buy the other two. I don't want the Sox to trade Youk, but I can understand why they would want to. Either way, he will always be my favorite player and I will continue to collect him no matter where he goes. Also will keep you in mind for Pedroia, but one of my best friends collects him, so it would be slim picking. Good luck with your collection!

RE: 20youksox's PC Pickups/ Mailday Thread (Scans Added To Last Page 5/21)
Here is a nice high end pickup.

[Image: 1Youkilisblack.jpg]

Numbered 38/52. Just need the gold for the rainbow. I got this at a pretty low price. Also picked up a 2011 Topps Youkilis Jumbo patch 20/20. Will add scan when it arrives.

RE: 20youksox's PC Pickups/ Mailday Thread (Scans Added To Last Page 5/21)
:O Tough to find a low #d card from that far back emerge, nice pick up!