`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!!! Trade me your Helton I need!

I'm back!!! Trade me your Helton I need!
Now that the trade function is somewhat working again, I'd like to see what cards everyone has that I need. All of my wants are in a folder in my organize...if I want it, I'll take it! I have all sports for trade, and will even double book if you take a sport other than baseball. LMK

Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Trade me your Helton I need!
Hi Dale -is our trade still open to you -I have the Sterling bat /25
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Dale i have added more over the past couple months. If you would like to check again I am all for a trade
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Hey man, still need it...I've added a lot more Royals since you last looked.

(04-26-2011, 06:45 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: Hi Dale -is our trade still open to you -I have the Sterling bat /25

Thanks Wayne, I'll definitely do that!

(04-26-2011, 06:58 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Dale i have added more over the past couple months. If you would like to check again I am all for a trade

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Not sure or dont remember if you have this but it's available. LMK. Mike
[Image: heltonauto.jpg]
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

Mike - thanks for replying but I do have that card now. LMK if you have any other low end I may need.

(04-26-2011, 05:33 PM)23isit Wrote: Not sure or dont remember if you have this but it's available. LMK. Mike

Dale, i grabbed this one because i knew you collect Helton 2002 Topps Summer School Two Bagger Relics #2BTH Todd Helton Jsy Let me know if you need it i will trade it in your favor for helping me out.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

No I dont think I do. I appreciate the fast reply and good luck with your Helton collection.
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

Let me know if you are interested in this one

[Image: Heltonflairpatch.jpg]

I do have it...if you gave up too much to get it I'll trade you for it. Thanks again!

(04-26-2011, 06:01 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: Dale, i grabbed this one because i knew you collect Helton 2002 Topps Summer School Two Bagger Relics #2BTH Todd Helton Jsy Let me know if you need it i will trade it in your favor for helping me out.

Man I still need it, what are you looking for?

(04-26-2011, 06:24 PM)chad3205 Wrote: Let me know if you are interested in this one