`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the next QB to get a "fair" chance thats currently riding the pine?

Who will be the next QB to get a "fair" chance thats currently riding the pine?
Who will be the next QB to get a "fair chance" that is currently in the NFL at the moment? Everybody is already all over Kevin Kolb and Matt Flynn. I'm talking about someone like Matt Flynn before he played the games and showed some skill. Kolb still hasn't found a team but has already had the "Ebay surge". Who will the next guy be? Lets hear it.....any clue?? Smile

RE: Who will be the next QB to get a "fair" chance thats currently riding the pine?
Sounds silly, but i think someone will pick up matt leinart (currently a thrid string QB), so many teams need a QB and someone will give him a chance.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

RE: Who will be the next QB to get a "fair" chance thats currently riding the pine?
two guys who most don't think of:

kevin kolb and matt flynn

I think Tebow will be Broncos starter this year.

I believe it will be Kolb, although not for the eagles (maybe Fins).
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

I wish Kolb would get a chance with the fins
But I say Dan Levevour for the Bengals this comming season

Levevour won't get the nod for the Bengals... Andy Dalton will be the starter probably by week 5. I also agree, time to let Tebow loose at Invesco...Kapernick will start by week 5, and finally... Cam Newton...I predict will open the season never giving Clausen an opportunity. Too much money is going to be spent to have him ride the pine.