`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?

WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?
Who will be it be? Do you think any of the QBs in this draft will be super stars or just maybe one or two "starting average QBs? (I'm talking Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees like) Who will be the big bust? Who will be the ultimate sleeper? Lets get this one going. Tons of opinions on this site and thats why I love it! Lets hear what everybody thinks.

RE: WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?
Kaepernick will be great someday-he's going to be a sleeper...Otherwise, everyone else aren't really up to par. Gabbert may be okay if given a reasonable chance.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Star QB- Ryan Mallett
Bust- Jake Locker

Sleepers-

Jerod Johnson
Jeff Van Camp

Gabbert if he goes to ARI, if he goes to CIN then not him
Newton will be a bust
Mallet, Dalton, or Stanzi could be sleepers
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

No love for Cam Newton??? He is a BEAST! If he is willing to put in the time to learn the system, study film and goes to the right team..... WATCH OUT because he will not be stopped!!! He has Big Ben's size and runs a 4.6!! He can run and throw! What in the world happened to Jake Locker? I remember last year "expert" Mel Kiper was Jake Locker this and Jake Locker that and even said that he would of been the #1 pick instead of Bradford if he would of came out. He stays for his senior year and gets a little banged up and now everybody is raggin' on him!! I know that he has "some" accuracy issues but did he not have those the year before last? I don't understand why everybody has changed their mind about him.

Dude, Newton doesn't stand a chance. He hasn't played enough-plus his head is up his a**. Any guy that isn't even out of college who thinks his poop doesn't stink (what did he say..."I'm an icon"...gimme a break) is setting himself up for heartbreak. In 5 years nobody will remember his name. Mark my words

(04-22-2011, 10:41 PM)chrisw43 Wrote: No love for Cam Newton??? He is a BEAST! If he is willing to put in the time to learn the system, study film and goes to the right team..... WATCH OUT because he will not be stopped!!! He has Big Ben's size and runs a 4.6!! He can run and throw! What in the world happened to Jake Locker? I remember last year "expert" Mel Kiper was Jake Locker this and Jake Locker that and even said that he would of been the #1 pick instead of Bradford if he would of came out. He stays for his senior year and gets a little banged up and now everybody is raggin' on him!! I know that he has "some" accuracy issues but did he not have those the year before last? I don't understand why everybody has changed their mind about him.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Gabbert in the right system(Arizona) with a good running game and some very good receivers will be the best.

Locker and Dalton could be some decent sleepers. Cam Newton and Ryan Mallett are my busts. Newton has his heads in the clouds and comes off as a prima donna. Mallett has the party boy history that could land him in trouble.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(04-22-2011, 09:58 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Kaepernick will be great someday-he's going to be a sleeper...Otherwise, everyone else aren't really up to par. Gabbert may be okay if given a reasonable chance.
+999999 agreed w/ kaep
[Image: colin.jpg]

Check out my Colin Kaep Collection:
https://sites.google.com/site/colinkaepernick10/

Any Wolfpack players! LET ME KNOW!!

Newton's a bust, future star:possibly none. (I would trade my pick and draft Luck next year) Sleeper:Could be Dalton depending on who he goes to.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I think "Scam" Newton is the next Jamarcus Russell. The guy is so full of himself it is ridiculous. I think Stanzi and Mallet will be sleepers, and Locker has the best chance to make it big.

Just my opinions.
Collecting past and present Redsox
[Image: IMG-4.jpg]