`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Chip Shots and Pinnacle Coins

Playoff Chip Shots and Pinnacle Coins
Does anybody still care about these? Because right now I have a bage in a rubbermaid container in the back of my closet just full of them.

The Chip shots (like poker chips if you haven't seen them before) and the coins haven't been touched for at least 8 years, until today when someone requested an Elway in a trade.

So here's my question, does anybody want them? And can anybody really tell me the difference between the gold and bronze versions, the silver I know, Collins, Mirer, and E. Smith, but the other ones I'm not sure of.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Playoff Chip Shots and Pinnacle Coins
(04-18-2011, 06:21 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Does anybody still care about these? Because right now I have a bage in a rubbermaid container in the back of my closet just full of them.

The Chip shots (like poker chips if you haven't seen them before) and the coins haven't been touched for at least 8 years, until today when someone requested an Elway in a trade.

So here's my question, does anybody want them? And can anybody really tell me the difference between the gold and bronze versions, the silver I know, Collins, Mirer, and E. Smith, but the other ones I'm not sure of.
I would like these if you had them
1997 Playoff First and Ten Chip Shots Green #165 Cris Carter
1997 Playoff First and Ten Chip Shots Red #165 Cris Carter
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I'm pretty sure I do. Plus we can put those in with my other Carters from a while back and try to make something happen, shoot me a pm and we'll get the ball rolling again

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

PM sent, thanks
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(04-18-2011, 06:21 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Does anybody still care about these? Because right now I have a bage in a rubbermaid container in the back of my closet just full of them.

hey , the gold one's were redempions i think if your refering to the Pinnicale coins the other are brass i Don't have a gold so cant compare .
Marty
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

Thanks, Marty, and I think I sent a bronze elway in there too.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(04-18-2011, 09:15 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Thanks, Marty, and I think I sent a bronze elway in there too.
Thanks Jon

a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

Hi, I am trying to finish both sets. Absolute and First and Ten. The Absolute are black or navy or red rims with silver stripes.
Need Absolute: #36, #53 x2, #71, #87,#105, #111, #119, #121, #153, #177.
The 1st and 10, are green or red or yellow rims with white stripes.
Need 1st and 10: #47, #95, #125, #164, #203, #226, #228, #229, #231, #233, #234, #237, #246,& #247.
Have a lot of football or baseball inserts from -97-98. Name players or brands looking for. Have baseball 2005 Bowmans Chrome, 2005 Topps Chrome singles. Thanks, Steve

I could use any of the elway ones! I have 2 already so depends what color they are. PM me with what you have Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Wow. I remember as a kid trying to put together the 97 pinnacle mint set.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16